Some emotions

Hi

I'm disappointed in giving u daily updates but it isn't liked.... readers r decreasing 😔. Should I stop???

Recap; Suraj had a meet with Paakhi ❤️. Chakor was abducted by ImVaan. Imli said she is pregnant by Vivaan. Both runaway from there.

Suraj helped Chakor. R u fine he asked her??. Say?!.

Chakor; do I look if I'm fine? Just look at me they tie me n... aah...

Her back was looking horrible.

Suraj took off his shirt n made her wear it

Suraj took off his shirt n made her wear it. She was crying silently.

Suraj held his hand towards her but she wasn't able to see. Her view was blurred with tears.

Suraj then lifts her in his arms. She hides her face on Suraj shoulder n cried. The strong Chakor was crying bcz of the pain n betrayal she got from her own sister.

Suraj; Ssshhh... Chakor please stop crying... u r a fighter come on! U can do it. U can n u will fight back. N back to that Imli. I'm sure she isn't Pregnant as if she would be she would never have asked Vivaan to whip her.

Chakor looked at him with the corner of her eye. Her heart was beating fast on his words. His soft words were like a healing process for her wounds. The way he was carrying her the way he had stopped n threaten Imli n Vivaan for hurting her. There is something he is carrying inside his heart. Is it true love for her?!.

Chakor was confused abt herself. She wasn't sure what to think n what to do. She just closed her eyes n rested her head on his shoulder.

Suraj didn't went back to the mansion. He walked to Bhagya n Arjun who were living in the woods. Suraj had a small cottage he gave them as it would be secure.

Arjun; what happen? Suraj!

Suraj; sorry I was a bit late. But she is fine as far as U can say...

Bhagya; Chakor?!. She shook her but Chakor was sleeping.

Bhagya; Suraj we send her with U bcz U said u will take care of her. Now what is this?.

Suraj looked at her. Y u never show that concern n love toward me?!. Y on a woman who isn't even blood related to U?!.

Bhagya looked at him. Suraj... kiya hua tumhe?{what happen to u}?.

Arjun shook his head. Suraj let me explain... when I helped Chakor to escape from ur father. Who had buried her alive. I asked ur Sister to be her mother. We agreed not to have our own children as we wanted to give her something she never had experienced. A family who loved her.

Suraj smiles shortly. What u think. I don't get it?! I'm the one who is suffering too. But the way my sister is questioning me hurts. As I'm a human too. I have feelings I have emotions. But those r not important... who am I to u to complain right?!. Haan she is urs keep her. I'm not gonna work with anymore. Leave the village as soon as possible. I will say she runaway bcz of Vivaan n Imli. As they had captured her.

Suraj left with tear filled eyes. The man who makes jokes at any occasion was broken. He couldn't see the pain of Chakor either. But y is he questioned again. He had saved instead of thanking they r blaming him.

Suraj was near the lake. He was looking down into the lake...

Suraj Babu!!! U here?!. Y?!.

Suraj turned his face to the other direction not to face the small girl Paakhi.

Paakhi pouts. She walks to the other side. But Suraj didn't let her see his face which was filled with dry layers of tears. He stood up n jumped into the water with his head n hands ahead.

Paakhi; naaaahhhhhiiii!!!  nooooo! She got scared.

Put Suraj was swimming in the lake. He looked up at her. Oh Naniamma what happen u saw a spider??

Paakhi looked down. Oh!!! She signs of relief. Have u gone mad?! To jump like this into this deep lake?.

Suraj; get lost n leave me alone.

He heard the sound of water splash... he turns n there she was... trying to come to him but she isn't a swimmer.

Suraj helped her. She was on his back now.

Paakhi was commanding him. U saved her?!

Suraj; y didn't u told me what they were doing with her??.

Paakhi; what they were doing with her? Arrey Suraj Babu I didn't saw I just saw them going inside the cottage. Suraj swims with her to the rocks she stood up from his shoulder.

She forwarded a hand but he lifts himself. Both were sitting there thinking of their situation.

Paakhi; hatchi 🤧.

Suraj shrugs. When someone called his name.

He looked up to the hill from where he jumped.

Arjun was looking for him. Suraj!!

Paakhi; here!!!

Suraj gave her a death glare.

Paakhi; Who is he partner??. She just come on his back.

Suraj oh y do I talked to her?? I should let her cry n left but then I Who knows what would have happened to Chakor... no no... she is a kind of Charm...

Suraj lifted her n they come up to Arjun....

___

Thanks for reading