chapter one

"Where am i..i cant belive im lost,this has never happened before.why why did mother abandon me is it because of my magic,why why mother"its so cold.im so hungry and im only wearing a purple shirt and black shorts.theres nothing to eat.the snow has coverd everything i cant see anymore.so i stopped i tried to see something but it didnt work soon i decided to keep going straight.

Ive been walking for a long time and i need food.i took a step forward and fell,snow hitring my face and my hair flying around the place.soon i hit the cold ground.i felt my vision fade and soon i felt darkness consume me.

"What is this place its so dark,yet i feel so warm"slowly i opened my eyes i was in a bed with a black shirt way to big for me."sting-kune the girls awake"after someone said that a boy with blond hair and blue eyes came in followed by someone with black hair and red eyes and a green exceed with a pink oonsie.

Sting pov

"God those mages were so weak and they thought they stood a chance to us pathetic""yeah they were so weak sting-kune"(lector)i hate all this walking."huh hey rouge why did you stop"soon rouge pointed to a girl lying unconcious on the snow.

Lector and frocsh went over to her."fro thinks she fell"(frocsh)"i think your right"(rouge)"rouge fro thinks we should make sure shes ok"(frocsh)"what do you think sting-kune "(lector)"lets bring her back with us"

Time skip still sting pov.

I carefully set her down on my bed.god shes freezing."hey sting shes not gonna warm up wearing that"rouge said.after that we had no choice but undressing her so we put on one of rouges black shirts.that was so embarrassing.me and rouge left her with lector and frocsh while we ate dinner."sting kune rouge kune shs awake"me and rouge rushed into my room.when we got there she looked scared.

Me pov.

"Wh..who are you w..what do you w..want f..from me"i stuttered."relax we arent going ro hurt you but why were you in the snow alone"asked the one with blone hair."he mother abandoned me when i was 10 because of my magic then i found a dragon but he left year 7/7/7 he taught me for 3 years i havent eaten properly for a month."i didnt realise by now i was crying.i quickly wiped away my tears.

Rouge pov.

Dragon so shes a dragon slayer to.but a first generation.i wonder what stings thinking right now.

Sting pov

Wow that was a shock well i guess we need to tell her that we are the third generation dragon slayer and way stronger than the first generation."so your the first generation"i asked the weak girl."y..yes i am"she stuttered how pathetic."well we are the third generation and much more powerful than you got that"she looked even more scared she is more pathetic than i thought."y..yes"

Me pov

They were nice enough to let me stay even though that sting dude is kind of scary but he is right im weaker than them.but because they let me stay i decided to go and get them something since i still have some money but not to much.on the way to get them something i stopped at a guild named sabertooth.i walked in hesitantly"what are you dooing here"a guy wearing a red suit and mask asked me."i w.wanted t..to join"i said stuttering alot."well then fight rufus if you win you can join"said there master pointing at the guy talking to me so hes rufus.

Time skip.

I lost.i quickly ran out limping covered in bruises and went back to sting and rouge.

Sting pov.

"I cant belive we saved a first generation dragon slayer she is so pathetic"i said."i agree"rouge said. "Shed never stand a chance to you to"lector said."fro thinks so to"i heard crying and i turned around and saw the girl with tears in her eyes and bruises all over her body.i guess she heard us oh well its the truth.

Me pov

Why would they say that i turned around and ran not knowing where i was going.i looked up to see a train station and used the rest of my money to bye a ticket to magnolia.i got up on the train thinking of what they said.

Rouge pov

Me and sting are both happy shes gone.we decided to go back to the guild.when we got there rufus told us about the fight with the girl but we didnt realy care.for now.

Me pov.

I got off the train and walked around landing in front of a guild named fairy tail.i walked to the doors hopeing it wasnt like sabertooth.when i opened the doors everyone looked sad and gloomy."who are you"a guy with a weaird tall hat asked."i wanted to join the guild"they looked a bit shocked but i gnored it."really well whats your magic and name"a man with a little boy with him who looked like his son asked."im a dragon slayer and my names saphire"(if you dont like the name use a diferent one)

"Ok what couler and where"he asked."silver fading into sky blue and a black outline on my left side of my tummy please"i asked without stuttering"ok"after that romeo told me about the midssing guild members it was so sad.i decisded to take a job the next day.it was a job to catch bandits when i finally got to the village it was 9pm i quickly headed to the cilent,luckly he was still awake.i quickly caughtthe banits and collected the reward which was 9000 yen and went to a hotel to sleeo and left the next morning.

Time skip five years later.

Im now 19 and i used the money from my jobs to pay twilight ogre but its still not enough."bang!"yay twilight orges back note the sarcasm.we still dont have enough money.id stand up for everyone but that would cause more problems its lucky im reasonable."bang!"the doors open to reveal a group of people that i dont know.they quickly got rid of twilight ogre.i looked around to see everyone crying than it hit me these are the mages from tenrou island.

Time skip

I was sitting in a corner because everyone was still partying and i felt left out since i didnt know anyone but the people who didnt go to the s class trails."hey who are you are you new here"a blonde haired girl asked."yeah i joined 5 years ago you must be lucy they told me about all of you your celsetial magic seems amazing could you please show me later.""sure id love to"she replyed"oh sorry saphire i forgot you dont know them yet"romeo got up on the stage and got the microphone and said"hey everyone we got a new member 5 years ago her name is saphire"then everyone looked at me so i went up on the stage."hi im saphire im a moon dragon slayer"i heard coments like"shes hot"and"another dragon slayer"then a salmon haired person said"fight me"then a raven haired boy said."hey flame brain you dont ask a girl that"he then turned to me"hi im gray""im saphire i have a question"i said"sure what is it"gray asked"can you please put clothes on as much as you shouldnt ask a girl ro fight being naked in front of her is worse"i scolded"huh where are my clothes"everyone soon burst out laughing."hey brats introduce yourself"i assume makerov said.

"Im wendy the sky dragon slayer"wendy said
"Im carla wendys exceed"carla said
"Im erza scarlett its a pleasure to have you here"she then gave me a 'hug'
"Laxus"
"Bixslow"
"Freed"
"Evergreen"
"Gageel gihi"
"Panther lily"
"Levy"
"Lissana"
"Elfman"
"Mirajane but just call me mira"
"Cana"
"Lucy
"Gray"
"Natsu"
"Happy"
"Makerov"
After the intoduction i went home and went to sleep thinking about the GMG.

Time skip tomorrow

"Listen up brats here is the list of those who will be competeing in the GMG"
"Natsu,gray,erza,lucy,wendy and elfman as back up.

Time skip

"You will be fairy tail team B laxus,mira,gageel,juvia and saphire with cana as back up"

After that i left to get ready to start training with team b tomorrow.