Story 3# The sacrifice of an innocent girl

Everyone has done terrible mistakes in the past .
Cruel ones and unimaginable things.
Do you agree?
Yes we all do ..
Likewise here is a terrible tale which unwinds the secrets of the cruel past of our ancestors, so be lucky if you are reading this, because no literature in the world is ready to tell this story or ever heard of it,for it was told by my father ,marked me 'he never lies'.

'Musangla' was said to be a young girl indeed who knows she might be that  prettiest girl of her village..
Born in a typical Naga village during the cruel times of headhunting ..

I should say, she was unlucky, indeed very unlucky to be the victim of an usual peace treaty practiced by her kinsman and the village warriors.

It was one of those days -cruel days.
When the warring villagers of the neighbourhood village and her village warriors decided to make a pact ;a pact which will demand a human life.

It was on this supposed treaty day at the noon, when she went alone in the jungle to meet her mom, who was  at the jhum field.

Who knows, she might be very anxious to see her mom, because when someone (  her village warriors ) came out of the woods suddenly and told her "your mom is waiting with gumrice (a typical Naga rice with gum like substance) in that nearby place.
"Come.  this way ....sweet child...come.. we will show her... come.."
She believed it ,
But actually she was lured..
A little further and further they went and she went with them ...and they said to her
"a little further come....its just there  come...."
She followed them, for who will knew that such a young innocent heart will predict the cruel plot of using her as a piece of sacrifice, to marked the Pact of Peace.

'Maybe they didn't have pen and papers to signed the treaty in those days...who knows' (18 to 17th century in the Naga hills.)'

Finally, they arrived at the decided  place,deep in the woods .
And ....for the first time, the warring cruel and heartless warriors came face to face with their painted faces .

And Musangla was said to be cruelly  slaughtered and sacrificed ,as she was  severed into two equal halves and shared between the two warring villagers, marking the so- called Peace Pact .
Was it peace ?
Was it peace with such a cold-blooded murdering of that innocent girl?

And till today people used to say that a village might have existed in the tallest mountain near that village, because of  some old strange designs and shapes in the mountain peak topography .

For, it was also said  'out of sadness and anger' with his fellow villagers over the barbaric act of killing his beloved daughter.
Musangla's father sadly went away from his village and tried to built a new village,a new home -  with some of his clan members in that mountain top.
But sadly, it was too invaded and destroyed by Musangla villagers themselves.
But still today, it seems to me that those remains of shapes in that mountain peak wants to remind us as  humanity about our cruel past and an injustice painted in the face of Earth.

Now, I guessing  you might even thought how they faced such a cruel age .
Pray for their souls .
Who will then ? In this face of Earth.