Chapter 6- Meeting and Awakening

Draco POV

Tears trailed down my face as I looked at a sight that should never have been allowed to happen. It was an an devastating.

His clothes hanging off his body which was literally skin and bones. He looked so malnourished, that it looked like he hadn't ever had a meal in his life. It was a tragic sight that words would never be able to fully describe.

There was no space upon his skin that wasn't sparred from the onslaught that he had lived through.

Burns lined his hands and arms, like he had been forced to hold his hand on a fire as it cooked his skin. They were mangled, black and blistered. He must have been in unbelievable pain.

I can't imagine a person that would do such a thing to another human being. He must have been able to smell the flesh as it burnt. A smell a child should ever be conditioned to.

All of what should be skin was cover in a mixture of: blue, Brown and green bruises.

Scars covered his crimson skin, showing array of pain suffering. Each scar told a different story of torture and hardship.

No person nor child should ever had to suffer though such torture that surely was the cause of the marks on his skin. What was done to him, should have never been allowed to happen.

Helplessly, I watched as they tried to mend the broken bones, cuts, bruises and much, much more, with very little success.

Many times his heart stopped and we thought we had completely lost him. To many times had I felt the bond break and re-mend. It was painful.

I would have to repair the the bond as soon as we got to are apartment in school. The bond needed me in close proximity, so it had time to solidify, and repair the strain and damage it had been subjected to.

I was caught in my own trance as I comforted harry, as they worked on his wounds and healed as much as possible.

It seem like minutes before I heard the warning that we were 10 minutes away from Hogwarts.

By now all of his internal injuries had been healed, as well as and life threatening injuries to his health and well being. I just hoped he would wake before we were at Hogwarts. The last thing we needed was false accusation and Dumbledore involvement. The anticipation was gradually murdering me slowly.

I sat on the floor hold his hand, whispering smoothing nonsense in to his ear, as form of comfort. Anything I could give I would gladly, without a moment thought. He deserved the world and I would give him everything.

While I provided comfort in the only form I knew how, I lent against my fathers legs, which provided a comforting strength, in crazy this storm of darkness. This was not how I imagined meeting my mate to go.

Taking a longing look towards my mate I saw his finger twitch. My entire body frozen up.

Without a second thought, I sprang forward, placing his head in my lap, and gentle encouraging his awakening. I never at one point cared that I looked like a psychopath. I am sure no one would recognise the spoilt Slytherin prince at that moment.

Out the corner of my eye, I saw the questioning and worried eyes that lingered on me, from my father and godfather. I did not care one bit!

This train ride had been the longest and worst part of my life so far. Never in all of my existence, have I ever prayed so much. I felt like I was in a living nightmare. I could swear I had never felt so much relief and hope at a tiny movement. The feeling of hope and love consumed me; I would treasure this felling for all eternity.