five

leah's pov

my legs dangled off the bar stool in the ice cream parlor. kids were running, playing around and eating ice cream. parents were smiling and laughing together. i lost both my parents when i was 6; both were because drug overdose.

"leah?" i turned around. sammy stood in the doorway; he had brown hair that layed on his forehead. he wore swim trunks, a tank top and black vans. he was tan and tall. i stood up from the bar stool and ran over to him. i tightly wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed below his ear. he finally wrapped his arms around my petit waist, picking me up as i wrapped my legs around his torso. "you're even prettier in person." he whispers. i stared into his hazel eyes, watching the little specks of light dance around. he held a big smile.

"wow," i smile. "your smile is even better looking in real life."

he looks at my lips, "and your lips look more kissable off the screen." he leaned closer.

"thank yo-" i didn't know why i couldn't talk. oh yeah, he was kissing me. i tangled my fingers into his hair and pulled lightly. he opened his mouth, which gave me a change to use my tongue.

"that's a great trick," sammy teased, brushing my hair to the side. "i just hope we can become official." i smiled up at him.

"lets see how this first date goes and then maybe i'll make up my mind." he kissed me again then put me down. i grabbed his hand as we walked out of the parlor and into the sand.