12~Sickness, Games, and Choices

3rd Person POV

The members all gathered around the next morning to have breakfast. But, of course, Jihyun was missing from the table.

"Aish... What is it now?" Namjoon asked, all the members shrugging in response.

"Kookie, can you check on him? Breakfast's almost ready." Jin asked. Jungkook nodded and started up the stares to Jihyun's room. When he opened the door, he eyes filled with pity.

Jihyun was laying on his bed, with tissue boxes and tissues all over the floor. He looked flushed, and his hair was a mess. When Jihyun saw Jungkook at the door, he tried to say something, but he was interrupted by his own sneeze, which sounded like a kitten. Jungkook walked over to him and placed a hand on the boy's cheek.

"You're very warm..." Jungkook said, examining Jihyun.

"And your eyes are glossy..."

"Don't get too close, I don't want you to... to...ah...ahh...ACHOO!" Jihyun tried to say something, but was interrupted again by a cute kitten sneeze. Jungkook couldn't help but smile at it.

"I don't want you to get sick, Kookie." Jihyun said, trying to take Jungkook's hand off of his cheek, but couldn't because of his loss of strength. Jungkook retaliated, and put a finger to Jihyun's soft lips, the other hand still on the sick boy's cheek.

"Shhhh. Don't worry about me... You're my- I mean, our, top priority right now. I'll help you out of bed." Jungkook put his arm around the smaller's waist, and hoisted him off the bed. The boy was surprisingly light.

"You need to eat something..." Jungkook scolded, concerned for the older, lightweight boy.

"But, I'm not hungry... And you shouldn't tell me what to do! I'm your hyung!" Jihyun yelled, not proving his point at all with his complaining, and letting out out another sneeze. Jungkook chuckled and helped him down the stairs. The boys looked up, wide eyed.

"Jihyun! What happened! You look terrible!" Tae said, which caused Jungkook to snicker. Jihyun elbowed his side, but Jungkook didn't feel anything due to the elder's weakness.

"It's nothing, hyung. I'm just sick, that's all." Jihyun assured, but Jin had none of it.

"It's not 'nothing'! I'm gonna make make you some soup, and you're gonna stay home while we're at dance practice, okay?" Jin said, pulling Jihyun to the couch, and forcing him to rest.

"You guys aren't going to stay?" Jihyun asked, pouting slightly. The members were going to say no, but something made them struggle.

Jihyun's puppy dog eyes.

They couldn't say no to that.

"Aish! Fine! But we all can't stay, we can have one of us look after you." Jin said, coming to an agreement. Yoongi has a smug grin on his face, and Jin wondered if he made the right decision.

"Rock, paper, scissors?" Yoongi suggested. The rest of the members now had grins on their face, while Jihyun was full of confusion. The boys nodded and went to another room, leaving Jihyun behind.

"Same rules?" Jimin asked.

"Same rules, but different rewards..." Suga said, making the members interested in what he had planned.

"Well? What rewards?" Tae asked, eager to know.

"You get to take care of him for the day, AND..." Yoongi said, building suspension. It was a while before someone said something.

"And what?!" Namjoon asked, clearly impatient just like the other members.

"SHHHH! I'm still thinking..." Yoongi said, making the others groan. Yoongi's face then lit up, as if a light bulb sparked in his head.

"Aha! I've got it!"

"What? What is it?!" Namjoon asked.

"When he gets better...You get to take him out to dinner!" Yoongi exclaimed, but the members weren't impressed.

"Really? That's it?" Tae said, pouting.

"Jimin already did that! And we know how that ended!" J-hope reminded, making everyone's spine shiver at the memory.

"It's not just a plain old dinner, my friends. This dinner will be fancy..." Yoongi said, but everyone still wasn't pleased.

"So?" Jimin asked.

"You'll get to see Jihyun in a suit."

Now everyone was excited. Everyone who had lost the first game was now as determined as ever to win the second. They didn't want to lose this time. They all gathered in a circle to play.

Namjoon was out first... again.

"Come on!" He yelled, and went out of the circle. (Poor Namjoon xD)

Next was J-hope.

Then Jimin.

Jin.

Tae.

The last two, Jungkook and Yoongi...

Rock

Paper

Scissors.

The winner...

******************

JUNGKOOK or YOONGI

******************

Hey everyone! Please read! This is where you come in! Whenever you see the asterisk line, you know that you will have to make a choice and influence the story. So? Who will take care of Jihyun, and take him out to a fancy dinner?

Jungkook? or Yoongi?

Your choice will influence the story. Each choice has different outcomes. There aren't any choices that can influence the story in a bad way... or are there?

Choose wisely...