23

Just a Fan
Chapter 23
*( = authors note
Corbyn's pov:
Everyone looked at Zach in a weird way. I can't believe what Zach just said. I honestly was mad at him. How could him?! I saw Kyla walk away probably she was upset. I knew how much Zach meant to Kyla. They were an amazing couple the question is how could Zach say something like that? I waited till we finished the interview and just went directly to Zach.
C: How could you say something like that?
Z: I don't know I just wanted to protect her
C: protect her from what?!
I told Daniel that I was going to search for Kyla, honestly Zach messed up. He was going to protect her from what? He didn't protect her he made her upset. I ran outside of the building thinking we're Kyla could be, she's my best friend I should know this. The tour bus! I went to the tour bus and just went directly to her bunk. I could hear her crying. It honestly broke my heart just to hear her crying.
C: Kyla? Do you want to talk?
Kyla just opened the bunks curtain and nodded. I sat next to her and hugged her, she started to cry more.
C: Don't worry everything will be okay
K: I don't know what to think anymore
She said between sobs.
C: he honestly messed everything up
C: but I'm sure he loves you, you can just see it
K: yeah but maybe he doesn't anymore, he's been acting really distant lately and the other day he asked me if I was cheating on him, how could he think that I will do something like that?
C: If Zach wants to tell you something I'm sure he will tell you in person and mostly if it's something as serious as that.
She just cried more. I heard that Daniel walked in I looked at her and she just nodded giving me the permission to go. I stranded up and went with Daniel.
D: how is she doing?
C: She's completely heartbroken, she told me that Zach has been acting really distant lately.
D: he messed up, I talked to him but he acted like he didn't care..... emotionless
We heard Zach walking into the tour bus, we left leaving both of them alone. They needed to talk.
Kyla's pov:
I just heard whispers probably Corbyn and Daniel. I heard nothing just footsteps coming, maybe Daniel? I saw a shadow coming to me, but I knew this shadow it was Zach. He sat besides me. Everything was quiet but I could feel the tension in the room. It was something different.
Z: Im so sorry...
he said it without feelings, I knew that he didn't meant it he sounded like someone told him to say it. More tears came down my face.
K: Why would you say something like that?
Z: because i wanted to protect you...
K: protect me from what?
I stud up, my voice started raising in a way that I didn't want to. But I couldn't control it, I was mad an upset.
Z: the fans are hating on you!
He shouted, at some point we were both screening to each other.
K: They stopped! All the haters stopped for a moment! They are going to think that I did something to you now hate is going to come again!
Everything went quiet. He started to think.
K: and you telling me that I cheated on you?! Like what?! Are you freaking kidding me?!!
Z: I saw pictures of you and a GUY together, how couldn't I suspect about this?!!
K: I thought that you trusted me...
Z: i thought that you trusted me...
K: that doesn't even make sense!
Z: maybe it doesn't because you are just a fan...!!
I felt more tears tuning down my face maybe that's what I was to him a fan
K: you know what, maybe you are right... maybe Im just a fan...