Date Night ?? P.2

Same Day

Lucas POV

It was my fuckin ex bro.I swear dis bitch could not leave me the hell alone a year ago.I could of sworn she was jus in New York bro.

"Hi my name is Zahria,how can I help you"she said jus lookin at me lickin her lips.

"Now I know u see me here wit her bro"I said pointin ta Aaliyah.

"Oooh yea you to"she said rollin her eyes

"Look bitch I'm need you to walk yo stanking ass right back where you had came from and US a new waitress thank you boo"Aaliyah said.

Ta fo real she really had me scared cuz she looked all clam sayin it but man her face was...I even can't tell u bro.

30 minuets later

After we ate and stuff we went on a walk around da lake and now we at her house.

"I had a great time luke we should do it sometime again"she said as she got out the car.

When she had got out I got out to. I popped my trunk open and got my bag out wit my clothes in it.

"What you think you doin sir"she said.

"Babygirl I'm spendin the night what u think"I said lookin at her.

She looked at like I den lost my mind"You staying where now"she said.

"I'm spendin the night wit u baby girl"I said.

Aaliyah POV

I think this nigga don lost his ever lasting mind if he think he finna spend the night.I mean it would be nice to have some company to.

"Who put that in your head that you was spending the night at my house nigga ?"I said looking at him.

"I did,now can we go in"he said biting his bottom lip.

I unlocked the door and went in.When I got inside the house I tried to close the door so he wouldn't come in but I failed because he stronger then me.

After fighting with him I went upstairs and got in the shower.I took a 20 minuet shower got out and did everything I had to do. When I had walked out of the bathroom I just laid in the bed.

"Oh,shit"I said to myself I had forgot Lucas was here so I went downstairs.

When I got down stairs I seen Lucas in the kitchen eating up all my food that I had in my fridge.Is this nigga really that hungry?Like we just left a restaurant from eating hella food...like really nigga you reall that hungry.

"Nigga what is you doing,I know you really not that hungry we just ate like 2 hours ago"I said looking at him like he was crazy.

"Yea nigga I'm really dat hungry hell,shit  u got she good ass food to I was thinkin u was gon cook for me u know"he said

10 minuets later

"I'm not cooking for you so stop asking me to cook for you cause I'm not cooking at alll"I said cause this nigga really making me mad as hell right now.

"Please"

"No"

"Please"

"Look nigga sense you staying the night I'll cook you breakfast in the morning ok?ok now I'm finna go in my room and watch a movie and no you coming in my room with me you know where the guestroom at or you can stay in the guesthouse"I said going upstairs to my room.

About 15 minuets later Lucas came in my room and jumped on my bed.

"Nigga what you doing in my room"I said.

"I don't know I had got bored go I'm like let's go mess Aaliyah and dats why I'm here" he said.

I didn't even feel like arguing with him so I let it be.I had seen that he started going to sleep and so did I.Thats when I had felt him wrap his arms around me.It felt so good I did want to move so I didn't at all I just stayed the way I was.

How did u like it??

Comment and vote

Updates are goin ta be comin a lot

Have a nice summer