Chapter 2 Hanging out

You woke to your alarm clock beeping then you shut it off and went to go take a shower. You dried off and put on a black t shirt that had the Beatles on it and black ripped jeans then you put on black sneakers. You put your makeup on and You put your hair in a high ponytail. You went down and ate pancakes and text Logan.
😜this emoji is you and 😎 this emoji is Logan
😜hey Logan how are you?
😎 oh hey y/n I'm good how about you?
😜good I was wondering if we could hang out at your house or whatever.
😎 Sure I will give you my address!
😜Oh I don't need your address I already know it!
😎Wait what? How?
😜I'm a fangirl what do you think lol I got it from a YouTube video.
😎oh okay lol.
😜Well see you in like 30?
😎okay see you bye!
😜Byeee!
You say bye to your dad and say your going to Logan's house and you grab your phone and purse etc. You get in your car and turn your Bluetooth speaker on and roll down your windows and play Help me help you it blares out and you dance and sing along while people look at you weird. You laugh at everyone and soon enough you pull into Logan's drive way. You were now playing the number song and you know that Logan heard because he came out and said geez I could hear that from inside he laughed. You laughed and you grabbed your stuff and you hugged Logan. You guys sat on the couch and you asked hey where is everyone? Logan said everyone went shopping. You and Logan chose a movie to watch and knowing Logan he picked finding Nemo you agreed with it because you like cartoons. After the movie you guys talked about things and you got along so well with Logan. After talking everyone came home and and Everyone greeted you and Lydia said hey guys how about we play dirty truth or dare. Everyone agreed. Logan went first and gasped after he read the card he read it to us and it said kiss the person for 20 seconds to your right. You were on the right side. So you and Logan kisses for the first time and it felt nice his lips so soft you blushed red and Logan did too everyone laughed. Then it was Evans turn he read the card and he read to us it said stare deep into someone's eyes to your left and it was Lydia. Lydia and Evan stared deep into each other's eyes you ship and say ohhhhhh! I ship you guys you think of a name and say Lyven and everyone laughs. Lydia and Even turn bright red. Then it as your turn you read the card and smirked you read it out loud and it said let someone give you a Hicky of your choice. You chose Logan as he gave you a hicky you let out a little moan nobody heard it except for Logan. Everyone said ohhhh! Now it was Evens turn he read the card and he said atloud oh my god! He read it to us and it said tell the group your crush. Even said okay it's uh it's it's it's.....eh it's Lydia. Lydia turned bright red and everyone laughed. You guys stopped playing and Lydia and Even went into Evens bedroom and we heard.....moaning. You and Logan said oh my god! You and Logan sat on the couch laughing. Logan looks in your eyes and he starts to lean in close and he grabs your wait and smacks your lips together to his and you guys kiss for about 6 seconds an then Logan later you in the couch and started leaving a trail of hickys and he takes off your shirt and jeans and you take off his shirt and shorts and you guys start kissing and he starts to put his dick into you and you moan. Jake then comes into the door and says hey Lo- Logan who's that?! You scream and say oh my god it's Jake Paul! Logan pulls a blanket over you and him and Logan puts his clothes back on and you do the same. Logan explained how you met. Jake says oh so she's your girlfriend? You turn red and say I guess...Logan grabs you and kisses you and says yes. Jake says oh okay well I will leave now bye. After he leaves you kiss Logan for 10 seconds and said I have to go and Logan says okay bye baby. You leave and when you get back your dad says is that hickys!? You blush and cover them quick and said no dad! You go into your room and watch a Vlog that Jake just now posted and it had you and Logan having sex!