chapter nine

i kinda feel happy that i updated.....um why can't i think XDDD okay so i actually did this chapter in thursday through friday, so im a last minute person kind of thing. oh do you like my new profile? i think its a little better than my last one :)

alright enough chit chat, heres chapter nine :D

|Louis|

Three weeks have past, and its currently August 31st, Which is the day before I sign the contract. Me and Harry are sitting across a coffee table in his flat, in silence. Somehow we both felt nervous about each other again. Now that it came to this, nothing feels the same anymore. I won’t be able to give him bananas every morning, I won’t be able to give him kisses, I won’t be able to spend time with him.

“ Remember the time we both saw each other? “ Harry blurts out, and I feel surprised at the comment.

“ Yeah, uhm…what about it? “

“ I promised myself that, if we ever lost each other, I would still care for you. “

I make a mental gasp, more like shockness. No wait- its mental gasp. Okay Lou this is about Harry, why are you talking in your mind?

“ And I promised if I ever lose you, one of us will come back to each other. “ I proposed. He smiles at the thought and gets off his seat to give me a desperate, hunger, kiss.

We both make out for several minutes, expressing our love for the both of us. When we both finally pull out from the kiss, Harry hugs me. I gather my arms around the Chesire’s impressive body softly squeezing him. I grin but a few moments I frown that I’m going to miss him.

He lets go of my grip, spacing the little distance between us. Harry walks to his sound system and puts a slow song on.

“ I want to remember this moment Lou. May you please dance with me? “ He begs and I laugh with a nod.

I take his hand, he puts both hands between my waist, while I put my arms resting on his shoulders. In the back of his neck I interlock my fingers to keep from letting go. We swayed and swayed for hours, even though the song was over we still didn’t want to let each other go.

“ I don’t want to let you go Harry, I don’t want to leave you, miss you, or having the thought of leaving you, I want both of us to stay- “

He crashes his lips into mine out or track, I kiss him back once again. He pulls out, we both tried to catch our breathe.

“ I’ll be waiting for you Louis. I promise you. I promise I will never get wasted for you, or cheat on you while your gone. I promise to keep my mind on you and never find another guy or girl just because of you. I will keep my best from holding on to you even though you will never see me for a long period of time. And when you’re ready, I want you to call me. Tell me you’re ready, and I’ll be coming. “

I smile at his speech and latch my arms around his neck to hug him. I cry again because I felt sad and happy, for now and the future.

“ I love you so much, thank you. But I think I’ll be the one coming for you. “ I retort.

“ What? No, please I insist. “

I giggle, “ Whatever. “

“ Okay if me and you come to one or another, we’ll be asking for a blow job. “

“ You have got to be kidding me! Ugh- Harold! What? “ I slap him on the shoulders, feeling distgusted yet, kind of excited.

“ You heard me. “ He crosses his arms in front of his chest, laughing, smirking at the bet.