All Mights Class

(Your hero costume at the top but she will have a red scarf)

(Edit:Ok so for some reason the photo wasn't seen by someone so I have put it here incase)

Your P.o.v

We all walked towards class. Everyone was talking with one another. I smiled. I knew I could trust them.

Once we were all seated All Might walked through the door. He soon spoke up in his loud booming voice " Okay class today we will be using your quirks like we did on the first day. Teams of two and one team of three. Your partner will bee drawn out of a box. Then you will have the villans vs the hero's." Everyone was excited.

I wondered who my partner would be. I'm just hoping I don't get mineta.

Breaking my thoughts was all might." And you will get to train in your hero costume." Everyone was ecstatic. A wall of the class opened up revealing cases that held our hero costume.

Everyone got up grabbed their care and headed off to get changed. I grabbed mine and followed along.

I walked out to where all might told us to go. I was the first there just awkwardly standing. Since the teachers knew about my quirk all might came up to me and said "you don't have to use all your quirks. Just use the one your most comfortable with." I sighed in relief. To be honest I thought he was going to tell me to let loose.

I soon felt a light tap on my shoulder. The person's hands were cold. I turned around my eye meeting his mis matched one's. He looked at my eye. It was (f/c) with an umbre of white. The other was covered up by my mask.

Todorokis p.o.v

He eyes was an unusual color. But it was nice. The white umbre made it look like it snowed. I kept staring at her eye not noticing the others walk up.

"Hey (y/n). I like your costume. It looks good on you. Right Todoroki." Uraraka said beaming. I replied with a nod and said "Yeah it does. I like your eye to." Mumbling the last part I headed off to listen to all might.

"All right. Everyone draw papers and see who your partner's are!!"

His voice was loud as everyone want up and free papers. I grab mine and read it. 'A' it read. Once everyone free their papers all might said team a are the villans and team c are the hero's.

I'm a villan. Hopefully my Parker knows what their doing.

Your p.o.v

Reading my paper over and over knowing it wasn't going to change. Seeing team c was Midoriya and Tsuyu I was sure I was screwed. I just kept scanning my paper as people joined up with their partner's. Finally calming down I looked around at everyone.

Most already had their partner's and they were pretty strong. Soon enough I was thinking 'whos my partner. Im going to useless to them. Team c so strong. Im gonna make my team lose' my thought we're cut off by the same cold hands from earlier. His cold faces stared at my eye.

"Team?" He said. I panicked and quickly held up my paper."Same as me. Any ideas of what we can do?" I shook my head. He's smart. He can surely come up with an idea. I already knew I was useless at coming up with things.

Once again his voice broke my thoughts."you have an ice quirk right. Do you have another one other than ice?" I hesatinyly shook my head no. Lying. He just looked at me.

We walked off to the building we were gonna battle in and planned out what we were gong to do.