chapter 2

It has been a week since Malhotra's visit to murthy's and life has somhow changed for Nandini she got her friends back , her father back , her lover boy back but something was still missing.
Today also she went to college like always then to her work.
She is a part time singer in a restaurant where everyone loves her singing.
The week have been pretty much perfect for her . But it is said na ki age sb kuch kuch jiyada hi aacha chl rha h toh kuch to gadbad h boss bs vhi hua .

She went to her work and as she sat down to sing she saw the people she never wanted to see in her life..madhyam,Harshad,dhruv and aryaman(well jhan tk rhi alya ki bat Voh suspence h) her past started haunted her but she closed her eyes and remembered Manik and get her strength back.

Aankhon ke paani mein
Sapne toh nahi doobte
Aandhi mein tufaan mein
Taare toh nahi toot’te
(She sang remembering her past and a terat escaped from her eyes)
Dil pe jo kharashein hain
Tujhko ye tarashein hain
Koi toh kahani hai
Jo waqt ko sunani hai
(Then she remember her family, her bff, her love who were always by her side)
Zinda hoon abhi
Baaki hoon abhi
Dekho iss raakh mein
Thodi si roshni hai abhi
(She opened her eyes and looked directly in to the eyes of those people)
Zinda hoon abhi
Baaki hoon abhi
Meri har saans mein
Thodi si zindagi hai abhi
(She have them a 'i m not bothered any more's look to them ripping their devilish smiles from their faces)
Ziddi raaston se paanv yeh
Aaj bhi jhagadna toh bhule nahi
Haare hai kayi dafa toh kya
Aaj bhi hum ladna toh bhule nahi (x2)
(She asked for a collar mic and stood up putting it on and start waking towards the side stage and took of her jacket and throw it away)
Aaj bhi dil baaghi hai
Bas yehi kaafi hai
(She went to them and tool old then through her song that she is still a rebel)
Zinda hoon abhi
Baaki hoon abhi
Dekho iss raakh mein
Thodi si roshni hai abhi

Zinda hoon abhi
Baaki hoon abhi
Meri har saans mein
Thodi si zindagi hai abhi
(She went back to the stage and faced the audience and sang with all her might)
Zinda hoon abhi..
Zinda hoon abhi
(She finished her song and went from the stage as Manik come to pick her up)

She went to Manik and hugged him and went away with him giving them a teasing look.

On their way back they were doing like this 👇

Nan-maniMan-jiNan-you remember you told about muku's bf who is a police officer and also trained in Martial arts

Nan-mani
Man-ji
Nan-you remember you told about muku's bf who is a police officer and also trained in Martial arts.
Man- hmmm
Nan- mani i want to learn Martial arts not only that I want to ketan the art of combat with i know he can teach me if you ask.
Man- gud thought vesse y do u want to learn the combat art.
Nan- I want revenge .
Manik-applied sudden breaks and looked at her.
Man- what is going on in your head?(suspiciously)
Nan- I don't want them to just get arrested I want them to suffer like I did and I want to do this with my own hands.
Manik was going to say something but nandini stopped hum in between and asked him to take her to MUKTI and get bf.

Meet Amar Rathore

Stylish dashing and fully trained police officer, love mukti to moon and back, treat Manik a brother

Stylish dashing and fully trained police officer, love mukti to moon and back, treat Manik a brother . Work in his own terms.

Rathore mansion
Manik park the car and they went inside.
Mrs. Rathore- arye Manik beta come come tum betho me Amar ko bulati hun.
Man-ji aunty.
They both settle on the sofas.
Amar come.
Man- Amar yeh h nandini, my fiancee. She wanted to talk.
Amar nodded .
Nan- actually can we talk in some private .
Amar smiled and nodded.
They both followed Amar to his study room.
Amar- yep Nandu...i hope you wouldn't mind calling you that..(she nodded)so tell Kya bat karni thi aapko.
Nan- Voh actually I want to learn art of combat.
Amar- lost his balance and looked at Manik for conformation while Manik shrugged say I don't know anything.