Pilot

Third Person Pov

"Nii-san Nii-san!" I ran at my brother Kanami hugging him "Can I help you cook for father?" Sakura exited her bedroom rubbing her eyes "Good morning Osá- Nii-san!" She also joined in on the hug.

"Thanks for asking.... but I need to get to the Academy to meet my sensei, Another time?" Kanami said in a calm voice. Me and Sakura sighed. He walked out the door whilst putting his leaf headband on.

Kiba shook me violently "Wake up Baka!" I awoke from my day dream. "Was that from 6 Years ago?" I was thinking out loud "Huh?" Kiba frowned "Stop day dreaming we have a test 3rd block!" "Were in study hall for a reason" "Sorry....didnt get much sleep last night" Kiba was one of my only friends besides Choji.

I tried to study but couldn't stop thinking about Kanami. He's in the Anbu now, One of the youngest at age 19. I heard he went on a month long mission in the village hidden in the waves as a secretary for the Hokage.

I flunked the test, One of the questions was about how slow can a Kunai go for it to still cause an injury? These stuff that they think of.

Iruka preached how it was a test of paying attention because he went over it a ton of times "If you failed the test you weren't paying attention!' Iruka glanced at Naruto,shika,kiba and me."It was a bothersome test let's just call it a day!" Kiba announced I followed him jumping out of the window.

We managed to somehow evade Iruka "Hey let's go eat some Ramen!" Naruto yelled excited "Nah I'll eat something more healthy"Kiba said

"Dog food?" I said laughing looking at Kiba "Hmph nevermind..." Kiba walked off while we entered Ichiraku' s ramen "Aren't you kids supposed to be in the Academy?' The cook transformed into Iruka "I knew you were coming here!"

An hour later

Iruka forced us to go back to the Academy for the remainder of the day. Once we got there he put a leaf on all of our foreheads "This lesson will teach you about concentraition and chakra control. Direct your chakra to your forehead if then leaf falls off your for-" We heard a leaf hit the ground Choji and Kiba looked at me.

"You dropped your leaf!" Iruka looked at me with disappointment "Why are these children ninjas...." He walked away leaving us thinking the whole class period

Afternoon

The bell rang and we exited the school  I saw my mother "Osàki, Sakura good job!" She kissed us on the foreheads me blushing from embarement when I see the schools parents outside. I saw naruto alone on the swings he didn't graduate.

"Hey Naruto, why didn't you do the clone Jutsu properly? It's the easiest technique" I said quietly "Clone Jutsu is the Jutsu I'm bad at...but I'll graduate next time! Dattebayo!"
"Hey Naruto come to my place tonight I'll help you on the clone Jutsu"
"H-huh? Uhm... sure!" He grinned and we both laughed "See you soon 9 pm?"
"I'll come!" Naruto exclaimed.

I waited at the door for Naruto i felt real bad for him. No one likes him not even Sakura-chan. Naruto didn't come and I still waited for him even at 1 am "Osàki, don't talk to that Naruto kid... now get to bed!" My mom barked at me "Fine..."

6 Am

I went to the training fields early to practice with my Shurikens and I saw Hinata "Hey Hina-" She was staring at Naruto training I didn't even notice Naruto! He had sweat pouring down his body and bruises. And.... with a leaf headband? I ran at Naruto "Naruto you graduated?" "Y...Yeah... h..
Hey check out my new ju-jutsu Osà" He collapsed. Hinata ran towards him and checked his forehead and other stuff "Hinata do you have feelings for Naruto?" "Uh...lemme help him up" Her face was turning to a bright red pumpkin.

We waited half an hour and Naruto finally woke up "Hey uhm... sorry about that!" He put his arms over his back and gave an apology-like-grin. Naruto looked at the sun "We're going to be late! Osàki, Hina we need to get to the Academy." Naruto blurted out "Oh yeah I lost track of time" I said

7 A.m Academy

"You will be grouped up into teams
considering your grades in this class"
Team 11- "Akari Uzamaki, Osàki Haruno, Isis Umino"
Team 10- "Shikamaru Nara, Choji Akimichi, Ino Yamanaka."
Team 8- "Hinata Hyūga, Kiba Inuzaka,Shino Aburame."
Team 7- "Naruto Uzamaki,Sakura Haruno,Sasuke Uchiha"

I glanced at Akari-chan and grinned.