This Can't Be Real

Real Life

It was 3.45 in the morning and Anne was up in pain, the last couple of days she's been getting sharp stabbing like pains in her abdomen, she's been suffering for the past two days but hasn't said anything although Phillip knew something wasn't right with Anne, he noticed she was carrying herself differently, her hand alway around her stomach. Anne was in her own world of her thoughts looking through the window it wasn't till she felt two arms being wrapped around her small waist " it's not like you to be up at 3 in the morning, you okay ?" Phillip stated the fact he kissed her shoulder " I'm fine to go back to bed I'll be there in a minute" she hates lying to him, but she didn't want to worry him when it's nothing to worry about.

Phillip kissed the back of her head before walking back to the bedroom, when Anne saw the bedroom door was closed she went into the cabinet to get something for the pain before going back tomorrow bed, she needed to try and get some sleep as the couple are going to New York to collect some of Phillip things, mostly cloths and wash products, they decided that Phillip would keep the New York appointment for two reasons; one, so they've got a place to stay when he's got press in New York and two so people don't know that he's moved. She opened the bedroom door to see noon on the bed cuddled up next to Phillip, and thought their relationship that's formed was adorable and sometimes she thinks the dog loves him more than her.

Anne climbed under the covers trying to get comfortable despite being in pain, Phillip dropped his hand over her stomach a part of Anna wanted to scream but at the same time, it brought her some comfort. He traced patterns lightly that helped her relax and soon enough she was able to fall asleep.

Phillip was the first one to wake up, he looked over to a peaceful sleeping Anne he slowing backed out of the bed, followed by noon, he walked into the kitchen, he noticed something on the side next to the sink,  he started to worry when he picked up the empty packet of naproxen which he knew she takes if she hurts from trapeze, but she hasn't done any trapeze in four weeks. He knew she wasn't right.

He made himself a cup of coffee he turned his head when he heard footsteps " morning " Anne said entering the room Phillip put an arm around her waist pulling her into his side " I found these" he got the empty packet out of his pocket Anne started to panic a little she thought she threw it away " are you sure your okay ? You normally take these if your in pain from trapeze" Phillip asked her with a worried look " honestly babe I'm fine just had a headache that's all" he knew it wasn't an 'a headache ' but he also knew she would tell him in her own time " okay is it better now ?" He asked " yeah much better," Anne said honestly, she woke up not in pain, she knew it wasn't anything to worry about " okay good, we've got to leave for the airport soon, are you almost packed ?" He asked changing the subject " yeah pretty much, I got noon stuff ready to drop off at WD's" like a due noon came trotting into the kitchen, they couple lightly laughed.

While Phillip took noon to WD's Anne finished packing, as she lifted the suitcase off of the bed shooting pain hit her stomach again but this time she thought she lifted the suitcase awkwardly, one she put the suitcase down by the door she rubbed the part of her stomach that hurts, she heads to the bathroom getting out another packet of naproxen and placed it in her handbag she knows if Phillip see another packet he'll definitely worry. But soon enough the tables start to work and the pain subsided.

Phillip walked through the front door after dropping of noon at W.Ds apartment " you ready babe ?" He asked Anne " yeah I'm ready, "  she said picking up her handbag " let's go then," Phillip said picking up their cases, he opened the front door. They quickly made they're way to the car waiting outside for them, Phillip put the cases in the boot keeping his head down with a cap on while Anne slid into the passenger side also keeping her head down, yes people didn't know where they were but they still didn't know who was watching.