Fleur de lis

"Noona, somebody left this outside the door" Taehyung handed her a brown envelope, she opened it and was surprised to see it's Ji's papers, she requested Ana to bring. And there's this folded paper with her name. She read it immediately and gasped at the content.

Maam,

I know this is so sudden but I have to resign as Ji's nanny coz my family needs me, I mean I will be working overseas. Thank you for your kindness and please tell Ji not to worry about me.

Ana

"What does it say?" Hobi peered, looking at her puzzled expression.

"She's resigning?!" She put back the letter and check the contents inside the envelop and she was glad that it was all the socuments she needed.

"This urgent? Why?"

"That's what bugging me too?" She made a mental note to call her after their doctor appointment.

Jin's sudden bolt up from his seat caught their attention, "urgent matter" he dashed through the door and leave.

"Mom, that ahjussi is weird but we have to befriend him" Yndi turned facing his son and hugged him.

"Why? If he's weird then we have to avoid him, yes?!" She glared at Jhope who groaned at her statement.

"He promised to me that he'll find Dad for me" and her shoulders fell limply, same old issue again but who was she to deprive Ji, feeling that little hope to find his father.

"He don't need to, find himself" Jhope said walking away, good thing it didn't caught the boy's attention.

"I told you didn't I?, your father is working overseas, and he's in a situation where he can't come back to us" she held both of the little boy's hands looking at them "please Ji understand me huh?"

"How can I understand everything when you're not being honest with me, I'm trying to act nice but mom I'm just five, I need my father, can't you not understand that too?" The little boy's tears started to fall and it squeezed her motherly heart making her cry too.

"I'm sorry it's my fault Ji, I'm sorry" he lift his one hand and wiped his mother's face.

"When they ask me where and who exactly my father is, I can't answer right away coz I don't have an answer. When teacher tells me to draw my family, I had a hard time because I haven't seen him even in pictures, it's making me sad mom" pulling off the hem of his shirt, he wiped his own face and look at her straight. "But what I hate to hear about the most is, them talking bad against you coz it's not true. They are lying and I hate that I can do nothing against them, to protect you and fight for you.." He totally sobbed making Tae and Hobi stopped from what they are doing and gather around them.

-**-

"Hobi am I selfish?" They were walking towards her car, Ji was sleeping soundly on her shoulders, he's being exhausted after the check up and the crying session.

"Yes, and no"

"I need one absolute answer" she chimed laying Ji comfortably on the back seat, placing his head on her laps.

"I think it's time for them to meet, Gosh this story is taking long and the readers are getting bored Purple, what are you waiting? Christmas?" (Lol, that's really me talking there)

"Eh? Have you had a ring a ling ding dong kame hame wave attack bwitch? I'm talking nicely ok?"

"Shhh, there's a child language please" he snickered.

"I'm becoming crazy here okay? Aish you little sh..."

"Oopsie, no swearing, uh oh see Ji, tch tch"