A night at the movies

Cheryl's POV

I'll admit, 'A Quiet Place' is pretty scary, but then, I'm not as afraid as Toni, who's  cuddled up to my side, on the verge of shaking out of fear. "Are you okay?", I whispered to her, chuckling a little at the badass gang member, who's scared of scary movies. "Shut uuup", she whined back. "Okay okay, just tell me if you're too scared" "m'kay thanks Cherry", she whispered back and snuggled her head into my shoulder. 

I never thought I could feel so content with such a small moment, but Toni was beginning to have that effect on me. Every time she moved even a little I got a rush of something I've never felt before, it kinda scared me. 

Time skip until the movie is over

I was walking out of the movie with everyone, Toni by my side, until Jughead came over and pulled Toni to the side. I waited by scrolling through my Instagram feed. I guess Moose and Kevin are dating now.

Toni came up behind me and put her head on my shoulder, it would've been cute if she hadn't scared the shit out of me and  I didn't jump a solid five feet in the air. Now she was on the floor basically peeing herself. Great. 

I leaned down and smacked her shoulder, "That's not funny!!" I yelled at her, smiling because it was a little funny. She reached up at me for a hand and I pulled her up and asked "so what did Jughead want?" and she said, "oh yeah he said that him and Betty are going back to his trailer, so I'm gonna take you home if that's ok?" I nodded back 

Toni's POV

Cheryl and I drove back to her place pretty quickly, her singing along to "Wonderwall" which was one of my favorite songs, but I liked watching Cheryl singing it way more than the original. I was nervous when we pulled up...what should I do? Do I kiss her? Hug her? Just say bye? Should I walk her to the door?

My nervous thoughts were interrupted by Cheryl placing a soft kiss on my cheek and asking me to come in. I blushed and got out of the car, opening the door for her and walking up. It was around 10 o'clock now and it's not like I have anywhere to go, so why the hell not? 

We walked inside and Cheryl yelled hello to Alice, told her I'd be sleeping over, and led me up the stairs to her room. She sat down on the edge of the bed and patted the space next to her so I sat. She grabbed my hand and held it.

She looked at me and then looked at the floor and started, "Toni I really just wanted to thank you for the other night when you took me home I-" her voice started to crack and I tried to get her to stop. "Cheryl really it's no problem honestly", she looked at me and said, "Maybe I'll tell you soon but my life isn't all that I make it out to be. My mom is a bitch and my dad and brother are dead" I looked at her in semi-shock, I knew her brother was dead but she looked so broken. 

"Ok, ok Cheryl you can still tell me whenever you want to okay? No rush" She nodded back and I asked if she wanted me to stay  over, and she nodded again. She handed me a shirt and sweats to wear and mumbled out a "I'm going to the bathroom", but before she could leave I took her hand and kissed her. It was quick, and kind of messy, but I think she knew what I meant. I pulled away to see her blush and told her, "Cheryl I'd like to spend time with you whether your mom is a bitch or not", I joked and we both smiled, "so you can tell me now or whenever you want, okay? Don't be scared of me, I have plenty of baggage too." She smiled and said "okay", and left.

When she came back I was on her bed texting Jug that I was staying over with Cheryl, and he sent about 200 smirk emojis back. I heard Cheryl come back and ask "Ready for bed?" I just nodded back and she turned off the light. I pulled up the blankets and she got in next to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and said goodnight, so she was the 'small spoon' and my head was rested on her shoulder. But before my head was on her shoulder, she turned around on her back my arms, so I was just slightly above her. 

She put her hands around my neck and pulled me down to her lips. I had one arm on each side of her and pushed my tongue into her mouth, hearing a small moan and smirking. I moved one hand down her side and under her shirt onto her stomach, while her hands were in my hair and her lips were definitely on mine. I pulled away and kissed her forehead, deciding to just sleep on top of her with her arms around my waist. She sighed and whispered "'Night Topaz" with a kiss my cheek.