👾Micheal makes an exit👾

───────╫───────
The Halloween Party
───────╫───────
Micheal's POV
───────╫───────

Micheal sits in the bathtub he hears the door open, he sees it's Jeremy. 'Finally' the boy thinks he pops up behind Jeremy, he starts to scream jumping backwards into the tile.

"Sup"

"Micheal! I didn't know you were invited to this party."

"I wasn't, that's why I am wearing this clever disguise." Micheal says standing from the bathtub. "Your speechless, What Squip got your tongue?" He asks when the boy won't respond.

"No it, well it's off."

"That would explain why you're talking to me." Micheal says snapping his fingers as if he had made a discovery. He turned to the wall as he spoke as if looking at Jeremy would make this harder. "I was thinking about this moment, what I was gonna say to you. I had this really pissed off monolog an epic journey of 13 year's of friendship," he says in a firm almost angry tone. He turned to look at Jeremy now, the look on his friends face was odd. He had thought that Jeremy had betrayed him. But the look on his face said more, it said something that Micheal couldn't read. "What." He said plainly.

"It's just really great to see you man." Jeremy manages to say after an odd pause. He almost sounds relieved as he says it.

"Well it won't be when you hear what I found out."

"Found out about-" Micheal shuts him up by tapping his forehead a few times. "But how there's nothing online abou-"

"Which is weird right! I mean everything is in the Internet, so I started asking around and finally this guy I played Warcraft with went from a straight D student to a freshman at Harvard. You know where he is now?" The boy said keeping eye contact with Jeremy.

"Really happy and successful." Jeremy said like it was an easy answer.

"He's in a mental hospital," Micheal paused. "He totally lost it."

Jeremy was taken aback slightly but regained his composure quickly. "Well I don't know what that has to do with-"

"Think man! We are talking an INSANELY powerful super computer. Do you really think it's primary function is to get you laid? Who made them? How did they end up in a highschool in New Jersey! For all applications of such a mind blowingly advanced technology do you ever wonder what it's doing inside of you?"

Micheal had struck a nerve, Jeremy scoffed. "And I thought Chloe was Jealous."

"I'm honestly asking." Micheal said feeling his argument slip away slowly.

"Really? 'Cause I think your just pissed that I have one, and you don't"

"Come on." Micheal not willing to give up hope, he had to make Jeremy see.

"Maybe I got lucky alright, is that so weird? I mean with my history I think the universe owes me one. And look I don't know about your friend's Brother's Whatever. But if you are telling me the Squip made him crazy then-"

"The Squip didn't make him crazy-"

"Alright then there you go!"