Chapter 9

"I think this will look cute on you!" Natalia says tosing you a (fav/color) dress.You look at the dress and smile this reminded you of something. Monica(one of your foster sisters).

"I think you will like this one." Monica rises the (fav/color) dress. You smile and nod your head. "Did you lose your voice?" Monica laughs. "No!"you smile.I just like it." Monica smiles at you and looks at the dress. "I think you will look good in it." she sighs.You frown, "Why don't you were it." You tose her the dress and she looks at the tag in disappointment. It's a small and thats the only one and this is a 523$ dress." she sighs and puts it back on the rank. She contines walking and stops to look at you. "Are you coming?" she questions.You nod your head and continue to follow her. "Everything looks so expensive why did we come here?" you question. "Because this is Natalia fav clothing store." she
laughs. You nod, "Right of course one of those people you love from Stranger Things." She smiles and hugs you. "I'm so sorry you have to live this horrible life.But you are getting better at remembering the stranger things cast!"

You keep staring at the dress it was beautiful. Natalia laughs and stares at you waiting for you to say something.You look up at her and smile.

"I like it thanks." you smile.

"I think it will look good on you." Noah smiles. Finn agress and so does Sadie and Caleb.

"Why don't you try it on." Natalie asks.You nod your head and she leds you to the dressing room.You come out with the dress on looking more beautiful than ever.

"I think I might be jealous." Millie laughs.

"Y-you look good." Noah stutters.

"You look like a model!" Joe says.

"Aww thanks you guys!" you nod and turn your dress.

"Great ready to go." Natalia asks.

"We're not going to buy the dress?" Sadie asks. Natalia turns around and laughs.

"Oh I already bought it,." Natalia laughs. "I knew it would look good on you."

"Thanks Natalia." You hug her like tight almost crying. "Thank you so much. "You let go and she leaves the store with two bags in her hands. Everyone else follows except for Finn you and Noah.

"You look cute in that dress!" Finn smiles. Noah cringes at Finn."What?" Finn questions looking at Noah in confusion.

"Nothing!" Noah stomps out the store.

"He's jealous." Finn laughs.You both follow Noah out of the store.

"Why did you get the dress." Finn asks. "Was it to impress Noah." He smirks and laughs at you for being quiet."You act like a girl I know."

You turn your head to the side stopping him at his tracks. He laughs and runs to Noah leaving you behind. Noah looks back at you and blushes.You smile your heart feels like it just melted. The pain hurts so much you smile one more time at Noah until you collapsed to the floor. Your vision gets blurry and all you hear is Noah yelling out Joe's and Charlie's name and telling you to wake up. His voice cracks like he was going to cry. He looks at you one more time and you see a tear roll down his face. Until everything goes black and everything feels like you're in space just space.