CHAPTER 14: BURGERS

i was taking a video of the crowd from backstage and they were all chanting "why don't we, why don't we" on repeat, i posted the video on my insta story and captioned it "Come say "hi"! let's party all night long!" as the boys went on i went and sat down next to Christina. We were talking about me and Jack and everything else we then saw fans enter the door behind the stage they were all giggling and recording Christina jumped up and started greeting them with hugs and pictures, i have never done this so i had no idea what to do.

I took a lot of pictures with them, we dancing and singing! i never wanted this to end. it had to though.
After the concert the boys came back and hung out with fans for about 20 minuets. They all finally went home and it was just us and the boys.

"i'm starving!" jonah exclaims while holding his stomach
"let's go back to the house and order some food n we can just chill there for the rest of the night?" i suggest
"That's sounds like the definition of perfect" zach says smiling
"Then lets go!" i said happily as we walked out and went to our uber

*Skip uber ride , now at home eating and talking about what's going on in our life*

i went upstairs and changed into some comfy clothes, i put on my big black sweater that said "Bitch" in big white letters.

I was sitting next to zach eating, jonah was looking at me "Take a picture it'll last longer" i say laughing with my mouthful of burger
"That's not a bad idea!" christina says smiling as she gets her phone out of her pocket and tells me and zach to pose, zach then posts it on his instagram ⬇️⬇️

I was sitting next to zach eating, jonah was looking at me "Take a picture it'll last longer" i say laughing with my mouthful of burger "That's not a bad idea!" christina says smiling as she gets her phone out of her pocket and tells me and zach t...

@Brynwins, jonahmarais,& 2780,90 liked your post:
@imzachherron: her shirt describes her😂🤬#Bitch
@a_little_bit_of_everyone_wdw: I rly need a brother sister relationship like this😩
@Smilingjabbie: This is the definition of goals!😭
@Hater: ur mouth is HUGGE😂

i then post a separate post on my instagram⬇️⬇️

@corbynbesson, seaveydaniel,&748,00 liked your post:@brynwins:i was gonna write a long ass paragraph about how i missed my brother n all this other shiz but he was a meanie when he posted his🙄so this is his post!@ebenoffical: why didn't you tell ...

@brynwins:i was gonna write a long ass paragraph about how i missed my brother n all this other shiz but he was a meanie when he posted his🙄
so this is his post!
@ebenoffical: why didn't you tell me you had a hot brother ?
@Sydnieavery: she doesn't ^^

i was laughing at the comments when
My phone dinged i checked it & it was a message from jack "Hey, can we go outside n talk?"
i looked over and nodded yes to jack.
everyone was talking n doing whatever so we just left into the back yard "What's up?" i ask as i close the sliding door, it's quiet for a minute.

he walks over to me n grabs my hands "I wanna be with you" he says "What?" i ask confused
"I want you, i want to hold you, i want to kiss you, i want to cuddle you, i wanna do everything to you."
he says in a low voice
"Your with gabbie" i say stuttering over my words
"Not anymore, she didn't want to do long distance. Please bryn...your the one i want to be with..you and only you!" he says desperately
"Jack...you had your chance with me..i'm happy with adym. I'm sorry about you and gabbie, i really am! it's just...we aren't a good idea. i'm sorry jack..." i then walked away from him and went back in the house and went upstairs and cried myself to sleep.

(it is 4-29-18 @ 2:57 am and i was just informed that a fellow limelight has taken her own life. i did not know her but that doesn't matter! i'm sorry to anyone who was affected by her death at all. if you all ever need to talk to someone, someone is always willing to listen! the suicide hot line is: 1-800-273-8255 !! someone is always willing to listen! she was in this chapter @smilingjabbie i love you all!)