Still out at sea

Horns were scattered around the hive, numerous bottles of Faygo shoved in corners as the place was as messy as ever. As he lay on his back, Gamzee grabbed his husktop off the  desk and lay on the floor, placing it on his chest. He scrolled up and down  through the list, seeing who was online and ignoring all the viruses that kept  popping up. He didn't understand that shit anyways. The troll let out a sigh  and placed the husk top open on his face. Maybe he would try to throw down some sick beats but honestly, now may not be the best time. Kicking his shoes off his feet and  brushing off most the sand he began to think about why he always went back to  the beach in the first place. Every time the Capricorn would wait for a miracle  that he would be able to see his lusus on the ocean yet it never happens. He  tried to look through his weak memory and remember his lusus. Faint memories as  days as just a grub faded in and out. He was there. But was it only because he  was to small to take care of himself? He remembered. The lusus left him shortly  after the troll could climb into his cocoon. 

        "I dOnT nEeD a MoThErFuCkInG luSuS i TaKe CaRe Of My MoThErFuCkInG sElF" he  waves his hands in the air and dragged a pie off the table, the husktop still  spread across his face. 

        The messenger went off and he jumped up, tripping backwards he stepped on one of  his own horns scaring the living shit out of him self. The trolls body went  stiff as he fell on to his back, arms and legs out stretched infront of him and  slowly rolled over on to his side. This happened a lot. After a moment his body  relaxed and he remembered what the motherfuck he was doing in the first place.  The Capricorn rolled back over onto his back and placed the husktop on his  chest, checking who it was that was trolling him. He smiled to see it was his  matesprite.  

AT: uH,,, gAMZEE,,, 

aRE YOU THERE 

uH, mAYBE YOUR SLEEPING OR, uH, sTARTLED YOUR SELF AGAIN,,, gAMZEE? 

TC: SoRrY tAvBrO jUsT aLl Up AnD gEtTiNg My MoThErFuCkInG tHiNk On :o) 

AT: oH, uH, tHATS GOOD i, uH, wHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT 

TC: My LuSuS 

AT: oH,,, 

TC:  

AT: ,,,sORRY,,, 

wELL, uH, yOU HAVE US,, 

i MEAN, uH, mE AND YOUR MORIAL, uH, kARKAT

,,,gAMZEE,,, 

        Tavbro was right. He had his matesprite and his morial, even if Karkat didnt  help much. Always yelling and ranting and shit. The troll opened a new tab, looking for a message he saved which he  got from his best friend.  

"FUCK GAMZEE AT LEAST YOU DON'T HAVE TO FUCKING FIGHT WITH YOUR FUCKASS OF A  LUSUS EVERY GOG DAMN FIVE FUCKING MINUTS ABOUT EVERY STUPID FUCKING THING THAT  HAPPENS EVER I MEAN REALY YOU LUSUS IS A FUCKING SAD EXUSE TO EVEN BE CALLED A  LUSUS AND THAT'S PROBUBLY WHY YOUR SO FUCKED UP IN THE THINKPAN FUCK YOUR BETTER OFF WITHOUT THAT FUCKASS REALY AND IF YOUR REALY FUCKING UPSET ABOUT  THAT FUCKASS THEN I HAVE A FUCKING HIVE YOU KNOW AND THE DOOR CAN BE FUCKING  OPEN AS YOU FUCKING WANT JUST DON'T BRING YOUR FUCKING PIES AND SHIT JUST GET  YOUR CLOWN ASS OVER HERE AND STOP BEING FUCKING LONLEY IT'S NOT FUCKING RIGHT  WHEN YOUR SAD YOU FUCKASS 

FUCK" 

He wiped a drop of purple off his face and tried to ignore any sadness hiding inside his thinkpan. He loved his lusus just as much as he  did his friends and sometimes he wished he would come more often. He ignored the  purple coming out of his eyes and honked one of the nearby horns to break the  silence. Scoping up some sopor into his hand and eating it he Hugged his husktop  tight bringing the monitor back to his face. That's how you drown out loneliness  right?