Birthday Party At The Club

Hi! I'm Chloe and I'm 19 today is my birthday but my boyfriend is 20 and still at work he'll be here in two minutes though so yeah his name is Ryker.I already graduated collage like my friend sally who turned 20 yesterday. Her birthday is closer to Rykers than mine hers is the day right after his . I'll see you later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                     Whats up! I'm Sally.Known as Chloes bff I just finished having sex with her hot ass boyfriend Ryker.I get why he likes me more than her . Here's the list, my boobs are like melons while hers are flat, my ass is bigger than a wedding cake hers is as small as a tea-cup, I have curves she has no curves, my hair is black, long, and wavy her hair is blonde, short, and strate . That's the reason slash reasons why.Now this chapter is in my pov.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sally's POV.

''Bye, Ryker! ''

''Bye, Sex maniac Sally!''I started laphing at his new nickname for me he is crazy.He got in his car and drove off.

~5 hours later~

I know he is already home because it has been 5 hours I decided to call chloe I grabbed phone and dialed her number.

"Hello?"she asked.

"Hey, Chloe!"I answered in a sweet excited voice.

"What's the question now Sally?"

"How did you know it was a question?"

"That's how you talk when you have a question."

"Oh ok! So well I was wondering if we could go to the club to celebrate your birthday? "

"Sure, why not."

"Thanks ! Bye!"

"Bye."I hung up the phone and took a shower.when I got out I chose a mid-thigh gold dress that matched qith my black heels and leather jacket. I  wenr back to the restroom and put on some gold and black eye shadow with some mascara. Tonight is the night she figyers out about me and Ryker. I thought. "Let's go. "I said to myself after puting on some red lip stick. I grabbed my keys and drove to the club to see them waiting for me. I walked up to them and said"let's go! "More like screamed, when we got in all three of us had tween shots to start off. Chloe was still sober but me and Ryker were drunk! She started grinding on him but he pushed her off and walked over to me with a smirk.Chloe frowned while I put my ass on his bulge and back on his chest while smiling at Chloe I started grinding on him.He put his hands on my waist but I moved his right hand to my right boob.Chloe face turned red with anger. I turned my body around so I was facing him Chloe was watching his hands and he still had his left hand on my ass and right hand on my right boob.While Chloe was watching his hands go every were on me and under my dress she noticed we were both actually half sober and he had a 3 foot bulge.Her gaw dropped in anger and shock.I took Ryker to an uppstairs room while she was watching and following us I pushed Ryker on the bed and locked the door behind Chloe at that time me and Ryker were fully sober and Chloe seemed to notice. She stayed to cry as she watched us have sex in front of her. And watched him release a sperm in me well all three of his sperms 'cause we did three rounds and each time he released a sperm and his cum in me it was so fun watching us torture Chloe for no reason but I wouldn't be her friend with out a doubt and Ryker would be mine instead of hers cause he wouldn't be her boyfriend any more he would be my boyfriend and her ex-boyfriend. That was fun but now I'm pregnant yipee! With his baby's 10 of them.YIPEE!!!