Notice! ,*Types*(Note)

I'm just writing this for fun. :) Feel free to read my other dork diaries :) Thank you :)

 :) Feel free to read my other dork diaries :) Thank you :)

Boys, there are just different types

Boys, there are just different types. Based on my free time watching and reading and observing. It's my opinion based on what I see. The types : the bad boy, flirty, sweet boy, rude or sharp tongue boy, the quite mysterious boy, mischievous boy.

The bad boy, in my opinion they're adventurous they hate restriction. They hate weakness they have big ego. Some can be a playboy as well, conquering many girl's heart is a cool and triumph mission. But when their own hearts are conquered, tend to deny stubbornly. It's as though their ego lose. They're leaders they like to seem cool in front of their friends as they show off. At first they're quite resistant towards love. Love is not cool falling in love is not cool it's like a weakness because it's as though their hearts is being conquered they lost. They cannot act freely and cool. Love is not manly,it's a weakness. Bad boys are rebellious they risk and they don't like in losing, restriction and uncoolness. They usually do things opposite of how they feel. They do what they think. They deny ignore affections as they treat that as weakness being controlled by feelings. The ego can't admit defeat as their stolen hearts it's like being conquered being controlled. Can't be themselves. It's a weakness. They'll do anything to hide it. Plus they like to be mysterious. They like to be free, fun and challenges and boldness. They enjoy turning things to go their way when it's different.

The flirty guy, full of pick up lines or even touchy flirting. To them it's fun getting the attention and being like. But when a natural flirt falls in love they tend to be reserved around the girl they like. On the other hand, some guys whose not naturally flirty can become flirty towards the girl they like. They're just not being themselves. For players, some maybe their hearts are once broken so they decide to not love again by just dating playing around. They're lonely. They try to fix it by passing time. They don't believe in seriousness. Some just enjoy the joy of playing around. If players were to fall, they fall deep in love and can be loyal once their hearts are unlocked.

The sweet boy, usually gentleman nice guy. Whose either shy or being really affectionate towards the girl they like. Really cute and honest. Just being nice, support them, encouraging and sharing common ground make them happy and moved. Just don't be pushy or disrespectful. Accept them the way they are.

The rude or sharp tongue guy. Usually a guy who speaks rudely opposite of what they feel. They don't like troublesome things. They're straightforward or blunt. They act mean, their mouths won't let off those who say things that offend them. Some can be quite silent only saying the relevant things ignoring unimportant talks. Or just plain rude being annoyed by talkative or overly bubbly people. They're actually quite kind and shy deep inside. They just stubbornly deny their kind actions as if its something they don't do or make excuses like it's a motive. They're quite nonchalant. That's a way to hide how they feel especially kindness. Their rude mean hurtful words are opposite of their kind actions. By catching and observing their actions would make them shyly deny. By insisting on helping them get a rude deny but inside they actually are grateful. By outalk or having a smartmouth just make them shrug off speechless. This means they agree reluctantly. They're just not good in expressing themselves through words so they use their rudeness to cover up. They're capable of expressing through actions. Either the silent sharp tongue or rude annoyed sharp tongue, the active or passive sharp tongue. The active one usually say mean things and it's irritated. The passive one is silent yet really sarcastic and cold words. They're quite impatient.

Mysterious guys just hide their thoughts or feelings. They're usually silent and curious people. Can be quite dangerous when they start opening up to what interest or curious them. Some can be a facade before opening up. They tend to look nonchalant or stare in a way you're not sure what he's up to. Being cold and distant. Being curious and surprised to unpredictable things. Quite logical thinkers. Don't like a lot of attention. Usually observes and thinks.

My random observation through the days I read or watch about romance. Guys or couples reactions are just so interesting :) I never get tired of watching or reading :) As for the neutral or mixture types, I still haven't observe yet. I think I'll spend some free time observing more types of guys. From now on, I'll pay even more attention in observing different guys.

So far, I didn't write a realistic of what real love is like. I usually write about fun sweet flirty branikki love. It's quite an ideal fairytale love. The reason is because I've never actually gone through what's like to spend time together with the person I love. My idea of love is ideal, the fact that I didn't have the opportunity to even talk or get to understand what character he is. Therefore, I know it's not what's love supposed to be to me. All I know it's important about true love is about accepting, always be there by his or her side physically and sincerely support one another, been through times spend together, only love one, just being with him or her is enough to make one feel truly blissful. I never choose to try and write true love because it can be really simple, moved one to tears by his or her caringness. Or just from what I've experienced, complicated.