Chapter 3

Riley's P.O.V.

I woke up with a pounding in my head and a girl by my side I cuddled closer to her body to realize she was too skinny to be Avery, Avery was thick she had a nice ass and legs, her stomach was flat and she had nice boobs but this girl wasn't her. I turned my lamp on to see a blond headed girl laying naked in my bed.

The 1st thing I thought was oh no. This was my 1st time having sex. Avery and I have always said we were going to wait until marriage. I can't stop thinking about her. I miss her so much.

Avery's P.O.V.

I woke up and made me a glass of milk and ate a few cookies. Thinking about how sweet that was of Josh to make me cookies. I sat on the counter thinking about Riley. I jumped down and went to my room to get my phone, I dialed Riley's number

Ri- hello?
Av- hey Riley! I do glad you answered. I really needed to talk to you. Look Riley I'm sorry how I left yesterday. I didn't know what to do or say. But—-
I was cut off by the sound of a girls voice "Riley babe hang up on her. She doesn't deserve you and you do not need to be talking to her. She's a skank. I don't think Riley knew I heard her
Ri- hey Av, it is good talking to you but I have to go uhm outside and um help my dad bye

The line went dead and I sat on my couch crying because 1 Riley lies to me and 2 he had a girl over. Which I mean is fine but what she told him...

2 weeks later 1st day of school
I am actually nervous for once in my life. I woke up and got a shower and got dressed.

"Here we gooo" I told myself as I was walking out of my apartment locking the door.

"Hey Avery!!" I head a male voice from behind me as I walked to my car. I turned around to see Josh.

"Hi Josh. How are you this morning." I asked with a caring smile.

"I'm good. Just headed to school. Where are you going? Care to stop for some breakfast?" He asked kindly

"I'm actually headed to school as well. Sure! Let's get breakfast." I said he pointed to he is car and said

" would you like for me to drive today since I'm guessing you don't know where you are going" he laughed
"Sure. As long as you don't kidnap me" I giggled as we got into his car

We talked and sang all the way to breakfast and then to school. We had the same 3 classes English, Math and Business.

After school
As soon as we let school it started raining really hard. We got home and went to our own apartments as I was unlocking the door I looked over to see josh unlocking his.

"Hey uh Josh. Would you like to come over? We could watch tv eat or whatever." I asked kinda nervously bc I was going to have a hot guy in my house.
" yeah sure just let me change out of these wet clothes" he said

"Okay just come on over" I ask closing my door running to my room to change my clothes and fix my hair and makeup.

Just a few minutes later I heard him said "this is a beautiful place you have. I like the decor. It fits you" he said

"Thank you." I said as I walked out of my bedroom to see him standing there in shorts and a T-shirt and tennis shoes.

"Uhm so what do you want to do?" I asked him

" it doesn't matter. Anything as long as I'm with you." He said making me blush

"Are you hungry? It is supper time." I said

"Actually now that you mention it I am a little hungry." He said rubbing his belly

"Where are you from? I never got to ask you" I asked

"I am from New York. I was born and raised here" he said

"That's nice. It's so pretty here" I said "so would you like for me to cook you some homemade food?"

His eyes lit up "yes! I would love that." He said as I giggled.

"You can watch tv or whatever while I cook. If you want to" I told him as he walked to the living room.

I was almost done cooking when I felt hands on eyes I heard josh say guess who
"OMG is it Ryan glossing?!" I said
"No try again.." he said
"Mmmm it has to be Thomas Rhett!" I giggled
"No it's me Josh. Was it really that hard?" He acted sad.
"It's almost done" I said as I turned off the over and stove. Just as I did I was thrown over Josh's shoulder and he was running around my apartment which was 2 bed 2 bath not big but big for me.

"Josh put me down!" I giggled
"Neverrrrr" he said as he kept running
He laid me down on my bed and hovered over the top of me our faces close to each other. I was looking deep into his bright green eyes until he leaned down and kissed me. I didn't stop. Our lips moved in sync and (I know sounds cheesy but) I know I have only kissed 1 boy which was Riley but I've never felt this before.

   "Wow. WOW" he said as he pulled away making me giggle
   He stood up pulling me with him. "I know we haven't known each other long but oh my gosh" he said leaning down to kiss me again.

   We broke apart. "Ready to eat now?" I said as he went running down the hall like a little kid.

  I got to the kitchen where he was and he said
" who is Riley? Omg is he your boyfriend. I'm so sorry I messed with you I didn't know you had a boyfriend."

   "No no Riley isn't my boyfriend. He is my best friend of 17 years. But I called him a few weeks ago and he was with another girl and she called me a skank and said Riley didn't need to talk to me. And he hasn't talked to me since." I said making my plate "why do you ask?"

"Because you get 10 missed calls and 30 texts from him...." he said handing me my phone.

I took it and looked at all of the texts
     Ri-Avery! please answer

     Ri-we need to talk

   Ri- im so sorry

   Ri- are you okay. please answer me

Ri- i do not know that girl. i woke up and she was there.

so on soforth.

I put my phone down and ate supper with Josh. We talked and ate. when we got done eating we watched a movie, we both ended up falling asleep on the couch.