The Island

"AND CUT"

PD shouted at the crew as they wrapped up the set. Everyone was tired was the hard activites that happened during the day, and it was time to sleep. Thankfully, they all went into their rooms (and tents) and snuggled their heads into the pillows. The nightly breeze flowed throughout the place, and each of their visions fell into a deep sleep..

Morning

As always, Donggu was the first to awake. Instead of a soft air-conditioned room, a harsh wind greeted his sleepy state. Donggu groaned and rubbed his eyes, looking around to where they were.

An island.

A literal ISLAND.

Confusion struck Donggu awake and he bolted up. Seeing as he was still in his pajamas, someone probably moved them, or...Perhaps this could be a dream?

Donggu looked around and tried to change something, incase he was suddenly able to lucid dream for the first time. He stared at Joonyoung and imagined him turning into an animal, but nothing man. "Tch..Probably not a dream." He scowled nervously at the scenerio and kneeled down to wake the person beside him, Joonyoung. It was always hard waking the maknae up, so he moved on to Defconn..

Wait.

Where's Defconn?! Panic rose in him and he scanned the place. Did he wake up first and go for a pee? Did he get lost? Worry and questions filled Donggu's mind to the point of him saying it out loud, awakening the others. Junho's usual loud snoring stopped and a painful groan stirred up the place. He blinked a few times and looked up at Donggu.

"Hey Donggu, why are you being so loud right now.." He looked around and noticed the breezy air of the beach. "Why exactly are we here?" He rubbed his eyes and stood up. He staggered to stand, and stretched. Donggu looked back at him and shrugged, pressing his foot lightly on Joonyoung to wake him up. "I think we need to find out, perhaps this is the morning mission?" Junho chuckled and shook his head whilst kicking Jongmin, "What a strange mission, don't you think? They didn't even tell us" He kicked harder and Jongmin finally woke up in shock.

Finally, Joonyoung and Taehyun awoke too, and thus, the problem settled between them. Taehyun crossed his arms, "So any idea?" The others all looked at eachother, and none seemed to know either. Joonyoung yawned and thought a bit, "Say, wasn't Defconn the only one sleeping outdoors? Maybe he's still back there and we're the only ones stranded" Everyone nodded in agreement as Donggu added, "Junho and I discussed this when we first woke up, and perhaps this is a morning mission..but still, there's no cameras" He took a look around and shook his head to support his statement.

Jongmin rubbed his hands together and looked at the island, "Whatever is happening, I think we need to eat something." They all nodded, as usual, and started walking torwards the huge trees. Joonyoung felt something wrong, and looked behind him. There was a small island, too far to see anything, but it was quite loud. Faint girl screaming surrouned his ears. He turned back and tapped Taehyun's arm. "Hyung, can't we visit that island?" He pointed to the faint island. Taehyun stared carefully and looked back at Joonyoung, "But how? It's too far..We don't have a ship or anything" Joonyoung nodded and turned around, following the rest.

The boys all restlessly pulled off fruits from trees and all the helpful things. Taehyun chuckled, "I guess all the survival games helped us out after all" He grinned as he pulled off a branch from a tree. The others smiled and nodded, thinking back on the days. "But that doesn't excuse the fact half of us are physically unfit or aren't strong like Donggu and you" Joonyoung plainly stated as he chuckled at his own joke. The others boredly laughed back and got on with their work.

Blasts of gunshots shot where their base were. Whoever was holding something dropped it in shock. The members immediently stared at the gunshots. Without a word, Joonyoung patted both Siyoon and Junho's shoulders and made a run for it. The two nodded at him and pulled the dazed members. Following Joonyoung, they made it into a small broken house.

Taehyun took a quick peek and quickly hid with the others. "How did you find this place, Joonyoung?" He whispered quietly to him. Joonyoung shrugged, "I just wanted to run around, and found this place while we were running so.." Taehyun nodded, and sat down, sighing. "I don't wanna die this early.." He clasped his hands together, thinking of his family back home. Junho patted his back, "We're not gonna die, hut that's rare-" Taehyun interuppted him, "That did not help at all" Junho nodded and leaned on the wall.

Before anyone had a chance to peek, footsteps were heard. The crew held their breaths and huddled into a circle, fearing for their lives. The footsteps started getting louder, and louder. Till it was practically right outside the wall. Someone kicked down the locked door after attempting to open it, and happily strolled in. Holding a huge gun, a clown stood infront of them. Pointing the funky gun right at their faces.

"Now listen up you brats~" He was amused at their fear. The silent members glared but few stared in fear. "You all are gonna board our ship, and you are going to work for us~" He clicked the gun and waited for any movement. Without any hesitation, the members silently followed the clown into a huge ship. Taehyun, who was infront of Joonyoung, whispered to him. "You know how to beat up a guy right? Kick him and get the ship" Joonyoung stared at him hlankly. "You do remember I don't like violence, right?" Taehyun whispered back, "How in the world do you think we can save Defconn? Wherever he is?"

Before Joonyoung could respond, a fellow member of the clown's ship hit the back of Joonyoung's head with a stick. "Shut it brats and keep walking!" He grinned at Joonyoung's scowling face. Jongmin, who was behind Joonyoung, worriedly glanced at him. "You alright, Joonyoung?" Joonyoung just shook his head and sighed. As they boarded the ship, the gates locked and the members just sat helplessly on the wooden floor. "I wonder if Defconn hyung is alright.." Siyoon whispered to Junho, and he just nodded in response, looking up at the pirates surrounding them. Slowly, each pirate closed off an escape and the shop started sailing. The pirate standing infront of them turned around, "Take out any weapons NOW" One shouted at the tired members. They all shook their heads and put their hands up, "We don't have any, sir" Taehyun said out of fear, resulting in the pirates laughing. "Whatever" One of them walked off to get something. They kept still and just thought about escaping and surviving.