Engaged

Draco let out a deep breath, trying to calm himself down before he went into the bedroom.

He went over a checklist in his head, he had the flowers, the ring was in the room and Harry was waiting for he 'surprise' Draco had promised. He took another deep breath before opening the door.

He grinned sheepishly at Harry, who looked at him oddly. Draco pulled rage flowers from behind his back and gave them to Harry.

"Lillies? Thank you Dray." He smiled softly. "Whats the occasion?" He asked curiously.

"What? Can't I just give you flowers because I love you?" Draco said nervously.

"Awe well thank you Draco." Draco blushed as Harry smelt the flowers and grinned.

"Well actually... There is something." He opened the drawer to the bedside table and pulled out the black velvet ring box. He opened it and looked at the ring he'd gotten. A nice silver band, with 'Potter-Malfoy' inscribed on it.

He turned around with it open and was shocked to see Harry on one knee with his own box. Harry chuckled at Draco's shocked face.

"Great minds think alike I guess?" Harry said, breaking the silence. "I'll go first since you seem a little lost." Harry pulled Draco by the hand and let him sit down on the bed.

"Where to start? Plain and simple, I love you Draco. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't care about the past, I care about the future. I want is to move into a nice house in the suburbs, maybe get a cat?"

"But you hate cats, you want a dog." Draco stopped him.

"Yeah, but for you I'll do whatever. Draco I love you and I want to have a family with you, so what do you say? Marry me?" Harry finished, leaving Draco in tears.

"First off, I love you too. Secondly, fuck you for stealing my proposal plan." Draco said, wiping away tears. Harry chuckled. "Okay it's my turn now. Harry, even though you can be a little shit, I love you. And you're right about spending our lives together and having a family but I reckon we can have a dog and a cat. You are the most adorable idiot in the world and you're amazing. I love you so much." By now Draco couldn't stop crying. He held the box open towards Harry.

They each took each other's ring as Harry slipped a silver band onto Draco's finger, as Draco did the same to him.

They both looked and Draco smiled when seeing the inscription 'My Malfoy'. Harry grinned, reading his inscription.

"I love you, my fiancée."

"Love you too, fiancée."

------

Word Count: 452