Chapter Seventeen - Believe

*Sunday Morning*

I woke up and turned around to face him. I realized soon that he wasn't there. I sat up and looked around the room in confusion but he was nowhere to be seen. I got up and started looking around the house but I couldn't find him anywhere. I was starting to worry. I went back to the bedroom and laid down on the bed to think for a moment. 'Where is he?' I decided to text him.

*Text Conversation*

Y/N- Babe? Where are you? I woke up and couldn't find you.

JK- Oh, you're awake? I'm just out buying some stuff. I'll be back as soon as I'm done.

Y/N- Okay, but don't take to long.

JK- I promise I will be there as soon as I can. Love you.

Y/N- Good, see you soon. Love you too.

*End Of Text Conversation*

About ten minutes later, I heard the front door open and close as someone entered the house. I rushed down the stairs, jumped into Jungkook's arms and kissed him passionately. I broke the kiss and spoke.

Y/N- You scared me. You can't just leave like that, you made me worried.

JK- I'm sorry jagiya, I was hoping you would stay asleep so you wouldn't have to worry.

Y/N- It's okay. I'm just happy you're here. But next time I'd rather have you waking me up to tell me you're leaving.

JK- I'll remember that.

He pulled me closer and kissed my lips gently. Then he let go and spoke again.

JK- Let's go to the kitchen. I have some groceries that I need to put into the fridge. Then we can make breakfast.

Y/N- Sounds like a good idea.

He took my hand and we walked to the kitchen. I helped him put all the groceries in place and then we made breakfast. I was back to that peaceful state of mind I used to be in. He was with me and I was so happy. He really made me feel like nobody else could. We finished making breakfast and sat down at the table to eat it. I sat there, just looking at him. I couldn't help but smile.

Y/N- I love you. Did you know that? I love you so much and I'm so happy to have you here with me. I feel so blessed to have you by my side. You are the best boyfriend I could ask for.

JK- I love you too. More than you could ever know. And I'm so happy to be with you too. I'd do anything for you.

Y/N- I'd do anything for you too.

Suddenly I heard my phone ringing. I checked who was calling.

Y/N- It's Jimin, mind if I answer?

JK- Go ahead.

Y/N- Thanks.

I stood up and walked away from the table.

*Phone Call*

Y/N- Hey Jimin, what's up?

JM- I don't think you should be hearing this from me, I think he should tell you himself but...

Y/N- But what? He? Do you mean Jungkook? You're making me nervous... Is it bad?

JM- Yeah, you could say that...

Y/N- Tell me!

JM- I saw Jungkook making out with Jisoo in the park, early this morning. I was out jogging and I just happened to see them...

Y/N- What!? Are you serious!?

JM- Yes... I'm sorry Y/N...

I could feel the tears burning in my eyes. I was so mad and sad. I felt disappointed and betrayed.

Y/N- T-thank you f-for telling m-e... I'll call you l-later, okay?

JM- Sure. I'm really sorry.

Y/N- B-bye Jimin...

JM- Bye Y/N.

*End Of Phone Call*

I turned around and faced Jungkook again, but I couldn't look him in the eyes...

Y/N- *Crying* How could you do this to me!? I thought you loved me!

JK- What are you talking about? I do love you.

Y/N- *Crying* Jimin told me he saw you making out with Jisoo in the park this morning... Was the shopping a cover story to hide the fact that you're cheating on me!?

He stood up from his seat and walked a little bit closer.

JK- What...? I swear I would never do that. I love you and only you, she is just a friend. I haven't seen her in several days.

Y/N- *Crying* I don't believe you...

JK- So you trust Jimin more than me now, huh?

I could see him tearing up a little. But I still didn't know if I could trust him.

Y/N- *Crying* I'm not saying that, but I've been worried that there has been something going on between the two of you for a while now... So it wouldn't be hard to believe...

JK- That hurts... It hurts that you don't trust me... And how do you know he didn't just make it up? You know he's always liked you and if we broke up he would have an opportunity to get closer to you.

Y/N- *Crying* That's true... But I don't think he would do that, he knows how happy you make me and if he really is my friend then he wants me to be happy.

JK- So you don't believe that he would lie but you believe that I would cheat on you!? After all that we've had?

Y/N- ...

JK- Nothing to say, huh? I'm done here.

-End Of Chapter Seventeen-

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for more updates soon❤️❤️