11. Do I wanna know?

- Nirvana's p.o.v -

To Marley💛😈👊🏼: Hey bitch. You want to come over for dinner? Chris is leaving for dinner at his parents house. We can have a sleepover 👀🤗
From Marley💛😈👊🏼:Well of course hoe! Girls night !!!! 💗
From Me: Okay. Come over at 7:00.
From Marley💛😈👊🏼: Alrightyyyy. I'll see you then. Do you want me to take anything?
From Me: Bring the ice cream guuuuurl. 🍦😝
From Marley💛😈👊🏼: Ok.😏

Ah finally. A girls night just me and my best friend. I haven't had one of those nights in over 2 years. "Babe I'm gonna go to the store to go buy some food for tonight. Marley and I are having a sleepover. I'll be back." I kiss his lips. "Aww don't leave me here by myself." Chris pouts. "You can come with me if you want." I tell him slipping on my black vans. I was wearing jean shorts and my Neighbourhood shirt.

 I was wearing jean shorts and my Neighbourhood shirt

"Sure why not". He replies. I get my bag and keys. "Do you want me to drive?" He offers. "Yeah." I respond tossing him my car keys. We get inside the car and I plug my phone to the aux cord. The classic rock station is playing on pandora. "Why do you like rock? Can't we listen to rap today?" He whines laughing. "Fine. But just cause I love you Christian." I reach over and peck his cheek. 'Don't by Bryson Tiller' begins to play. "Why do you like rock?" He asks me again as he turns the wheel. "Because you know that my parents like rock. I grew up with music my whole life. Most of it was rock." I explain to him. "Nice." He smiles at me with his pearly white teeth. After driving for about 10 minutes, we make it to the store.

I get a shopping cart and walk through the rows. I reach up for some oreos and chips ahoys. I can tell by the corner of my eyes that Chris is taking pictures of me. "Christian! stop taking pictures of me!" I yell at him. He laugh and says "I'm not taking pictures of you. I'm recording you." He laughs harder. "Babe. Oh my god!" I cover my face and keep pushing the cart to where the chips are. I get some hot cheetos, doritos, and lays. I get some capreesuns and a gallon of tea. "I know Marley loves Hershey's so i'll get her some." I remind myself. After getting everything I needed, I went to go pay for all of it.

----------------------
"Ana baby, I have a little something for you." Chris calls me out of my room. This better not be a proposal like Michael and Marley's. I'm not ready to get married anytime soon. Not that I don't want to but I'm just not ready. Wait why am I making conclusions, it's probably not even what I'm thinking. I walk into the living room to see that Chris is waiting for me. "Okay what is --.." I cut myself off. Is that what I think it is? A-a-a r-ring?! "Nirvana, I'm so in love with you. I know you probably think its a little too early but we've been together for 7 months already. I think we waited enough. This here that I hold in my hand is a promise ring." He shows me the ring.

Wait what? Feeew its a promise ring

Wait what? Feeew its a promise ring. He places the ring onto my finger. I hug him and kiss him. "It's so beautiful. I love you so much babe." I told him. "I love you too." He kisses me back.

---------------
"I gotta go baby. I'll see you later. I love you baby girl!" Chris says as he heads for the door. I run to him and attack him with a kiss. "I love you too baby boy. I'll text you." I kiss his cheek. "Bye." He says. "Bye. Tell your parents I said hi." I close the door. Not even 5 seconds walking to my sofa, Marley walks in with her bag and 2 tubs of ice cream. "Best friend!" She exclaims. "Best friend!" I yell back and hug her. "You can put the ice cream in the freezer." I tell her. "Let's order pizza." She pulls her phone out. "Yeah. I hope your ready to watch the season 6 Teen Wolf with me." I chuckle. "Fuck yeah! How can I not want to see my boyfriend Scott." She laughs."Alright then. Let's get started!" I yell really excited.

3 hours later, there's empty tubs of ice cream on the coffee table, chips, soda, tea, candy wrappers, a pizza box, cookie cartons all over the sofa and table. "Wow, I can't wait to see the next episode. Lydia is trying to contact with Stiles." I almost cried. "Ugh Stiles. He's just the love of my life on Teen wolf." I turn the t.v off. "No, it's all about Scott. He's so hot!" She chukles. "Definitely its about Stiles. Well Stiles and Liam Dunbar. Oh lord fuck me up! Liam is hella sexy! I honestly wouldn't mind having a 10 minute quickie with him." I wiggle my eyebrows laughing.

"Well holy shit Nirvana. You have a boyfriend." Marley laughs taking a bite out of an oreo. "I know." I look down at the ring and smile. "Bitch what the fuck is that?!" She suddenly asks. "Oh this? It's a promise ring that Chris gave me today. It's pretty isn't it?" I show her it as she plays with it. "Very. Hey can I ask you something?" Marley asks. "Yeah of course." I respond. "Do you really love him?" Why would she ask that, of course I love him. That caught me off guard a little. "Yes. Why?" I ask. "Look as your best friend i'm obligated to tell you the truth. How did you start liking Chris at the beginning?" She asks again. "Something about him just attracted me." I respond. "Really? It's not something else?" Okay this is weird. "I'm positive." "You sure it has nothing to do with Luke?" Marley raises and eyebrow. "Woah woah. Where is this coming from? Luke cheated on me, then he broke up with me and left me. Yes it's obviously going to be about him. Christian saved me from it all. " I tell her. "Do you wanna know what I think?" I'm beginning to think she's getting somewhere and I'm not sure I want to hear it. "Do I wanna know?" I retort my question.

"I think that you fell in love with Chris because he looks exactly like Luke." She replies. "Why would you say that?" I cross my arms over my chest. "Because you were in a pretty bad place back then. Even if 2 years had passed." Marley looks at me with a face of concern. You know what? I think she may have a point. I've never actually came to think of it. Maybe I was just craving lust and love from Luke. Christian just happened to look like him. "I think you might be right. I was missing Luke at the time." I say and scratch the back of my neck. "Well who knows babes. I might be wrong about this but I was just making sure." I nod my head. Okay all this shit is really getting to me. "I'm going to go change into my pjamas." She announces. I look down at my ring again.

Just when everything was getting interesting, it turns to shit. Did I really love Christian?

"Are we ready to watch the movie?" Marley comes back. "Yes ma'm." I respond and go to netflix.

Notes
Hey peoples. So 2 updates in one day??? I'm just better at this than I though lol😂😂 Jk. Anyways this chapter was little but interesting 🤨🤨 Please go read my Calum fanfic Love through thin walls 😘 I'm really trying to finish this story off already so I can write my next fan fiction that I've been waiting to write 🤩🤩🤩 Good day 5sos fam🌻💛 love yall❣️
Amber XX 💋