Chapter Thirty Three

As Harry, Hermione, James and Ron boarded the Hogwarts express at the end of their fifth year James wasn't feeling as bad as he had been. He wasn't particularly pleased to go to the Dursley's but he'd live. At least he would be able to talk with his parents and siblings, in the future Dudley wasn't as bad, him and James's father had made amends and if James wasn't mistaken Dudley's youngest daughter Daisy was starting her first year at Hogwarts. However at this point in time Dudley was a git who hated and feared magic just like his father. At that moment Draco Malfoy appeared in the doorway to the corridor.
"What do you wan't Malfoy?" Ron demanded already looking annoyed.
"Your going to regret putting my Father in Azkaban, Patterson, Potter your absolute gits."
"That's your best comeback? Seriously? I mean honestly were both gits. At least be creative if your just going to be an insufferable arse," James said as he rolled his eyes. Malfoy wen't to pull out his wand but James was faster, he quickly cast 'Rictosempra' and Malfoy was hunched on the floor laughing. James quickly whispered to Harry, "He's much nicer in the future, he becomes less of a stuck up arse. Albus is friends with his son Scorpius, Scorpius is nice."
Harry lucked surprised but simply nodded anyway. James removed the spell and Malfoy walked away looking irritated. On the train ride back they played exploding snap and wizards chess. Ron was the best at wizards chess and Hermione dominated and exploding snap.

"I know a fair bit about life at Privet Drive but can you tell me everything?" James asked as he finished a came of Wizards Chess with Ron. He had lost by far but had had fun. Ron and Hermione tuned in.
"It's horrible, up until I was eleven I lived in the cupboard under the stairs. Now I live in Dudley's second bedroom, you can stay in there with me. Dudley uses me as his personal punching bag, if he comes after you you just run. Although since you do play chaser as well you might be able to fight him off," Harry told him racking his brain, although it wasn't that hard for him access the horrible memories.
"Sounds like fun. Don't they lock up all you you know, magic stuff?" James wondered after a moment of comprehension.
"Not anymore, they used to when I was younger. They're pretty scared of me now though, especially Dudley."
At that moment the train started gradually slowing down and the four friends stood, they had to change into muggle clothing. In the trunk James had been given at the beginning of the year he found a fair bit of Muggle clothing, however he decided to just wear the clothing he had had when he first arrived in this time. It didn't look like it was from the future, it was simply a navy blue T-Shirt with light blue Jeans. James finished getting changed and walked back to his compartment and grabbed his trunk. Not a moment later Harry, Ron and Hermione filed in. At this point the train was barely moving and finally it simply stopped altogether. They filed out of the compartment and into the crowded corridor. As they walked down the steps to the platform they easily spotted Mrs Weasley, Mr Weasley, along with Fred and George. Ron waved, they spotted Ginny slowly making her way to her family. Ron bid his goodbye's as he walked to his family leaving his friends walking toward the exit. Since both the Dursley's and the Granger's couldn't access the platform Harry, James, and Hermione walked out to be greeted by the muggle world. The Dursley's were huddled together near the ticket booth for the Muggle trains. The Granger's on the other hand were waiting excitedly for Hermione to return, she was an only child and they loved her deeply.
James knew it was going to be a long summer but at least he could make it better for Harry.

———
Hello, I'm the person who's been writing! I'm going to make separate books for year six and another one for year seven! I hope you like it and I would love feedback! I would also like to say that chapter twenty three that only had about five words was a mistake. It had been deleted and so I have just restored it so everyone should go read it.