ONE

•Recruiting•

SCOTLAND, 11:00 PM
Unknown Location

The moon shined brightly in her eyes as she looked up at it through the window, she sighed as she looked away and closed her eyes and began walking to her bed when she heard a pop.

Her eyes opened as she walked towards her bedroom door, opening it, she slowly tiptoed down the hall. She put her back against the wall, her eyes caught the kitchen knife as her hands began to glow a red, she breathed in and let the scarlet wisp wrap around the knife and hurled it towards the person standing in the living room.

The knife stopped in front of the persons face as she stepped out of the shadows, she breathed a sigh of relief as she let the knife down "I guess I've should've owled." the man spoke with a sparkle in his eyes "You scared me Albus." she said walking to the couch and sitting down.

Albus Dumbledore stood in her living room with his hands behind his back with a calm look but his eyes said something different "I'm sorry for the scare Ms.Lestrange but I had to see you. It's urgent." Raiana looked at her hands nervously "What do you need?" She asked biting her lip.

"I thought you would have known already." Dumbledore said putting a finger at his temple "Well I don't do that anymore, I'm learning to give people their privacy." smiling innocently.

Dumbledore chuckled, shaking his head as he walked around her living room "I see your learning new things about your abilities." he said putting his hand on the book shelf behind her "Well what else is there to do around here, I have to stay behind the scenes a lot." she said rubbing her eyes, trying to fight the sleep, Dumbledore sighed sadly turning around to see the back of her head.

"I need you to comeback in to the real world, Raiana." Albus said so quietly that she almost didn't hear it but she did and she shot up front the couch looking at him now wide awake "I can't do that Albus. What if something happens? What if I lose control? I can't put people in danger like that. Not again." her voice cracked, her hands shook, she felt like she couldn't breath.

Albus walked to her and put a hand on her shoulder, pulling her into a hug to comfort her "Calm down Raiana. Everything is alright, you've studied, trained, and controlled your abilities for eleven years. I think it's time for you to come back." He pulled away looking into her eyes, she sighed and crossed her arms.

"Okay."

••••••••

After Albus left, she spent the night tossing and turning just thinking of all the possible outcomes of something going wrong.

The next morning she woke up early, she packed all her belongings and waited for Dumbledore in the living room, she then heard a pop behind her to see the man himself.

"I see your ready." He said as he held out his arm for her to take but she hesitated "I don't know if I can do this." Raiana said trying to blink away the tears "You can. Just believe in yourself this time." still holding out his arm Raiana slowly took it, while her other hand grabbed her trunk and both were gone with another pop.

•••••••••

LONDON, 9:00 AM
Leaky Cauldron

Raiana slowly opened her eyes to see that she was in front of the Leaky Cauldron, when she looked to her left to see Dumbledore gone, her trunk still tightly in her right hand.

She walked inside the building and looked around to see that it still looked the same, she walked up to a man named Tom who wasn't looking at her, she cleared her throat to get his attention "Yes?" "I would like to get a room." She said putting her hand on the table.

"Name?" Tom said bored "Raiana. Raiana Lestrange." Tom immediately looked up, eyes wide in shock, the whole place was silent and Raiana smirked.

"Miss me?"

•••••••••

Im back I hoped you loved this chapter, I know it's short but I'm just starting.I decided to comeback after I watched Avengers IW, and wow I'm amazed and just in shock, I do recommend to go see but be prepared. I was really in the writing mood so yeah.

VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE