playlist live;sam golbach

a/n: i have no clue what is going on at playlist this year at all, lol.

you are a youtuber who is getting big fast. you were invited to go to playlist this year. you knew some big youtubers like jessie paege, alisha marie, and liza koshy.

you and your best friend, y/b/f/n, are getting ready to board the plane to playlist live. once you and your best friend boarded the plane, you started vlogging. "what is up fam, so right now, i'm on the plane to... playlist!" you say.

you look at your best friend who look so embarrassed. you pointed your camera to them and said,"awe, is y/b/f/n embarrassed?". "yes, because you are so embarrassing!" they said.

you laughed and say, "okay, i will see you guys once i get to the airport!". you turn your camera off and put it in your bag and you fall asleep.

your best friend wakes you up and you see that the plane had landed. you stand up and grab you backpack and start boarding off the plane.

once you had gotten off the plane, you got your phone out and got on snapchat. you started filming and you spun around. "we have landed in orlando! sooo excited to meet you guys!" you say and end the video. you post it on your snapchat story and put your phone away.

you pull out your camera and start vlogging. "okay guys, i'm about to get my luggage and same as y/b/f/n." you say. you guys start walking to where you pick up your luggage. "okay, so, we are so close to the luggage pick up place and-" you were cut off by running into someone. you looked up to see who it was and it was a pretty cute blonde boy with blue eyes. "oh my god, i'm so sorry!" you say. "oh it's fine." he says.

you smile at him and he smiles back. you look at your best friend and their laughing their head off. "yo sam! we gotta go!" you hear his friend say. "well, uh, bye." he says. "bye!" you wave as he walked away. you realize you are still filming.

"okay, um guys, that was like so awkward." you laugh. "but anyway, let's get our luggage." you say. you finally get your luggage with your best friend. you and your best friend get an uber to the hotel and get your hotel room.

you and y/b/f/n bring your luggage to your room and you sit on your bed. "you know, he looked kinda familiar." you say. "kinda." y/b/f/n says. you start vlogging again. "okay, hey guys again! so we are in the hotel room and we are gonna go down into the lobby and see if we can meet any of you or like see liza cause i haven't seen her in forever. she wants me to meet david and all them so yeah! pretty excited for that and stuff." you say.

you get up and you and your best friend walk out of your hotel room and go to the elevator. you get into the elevator and go down to the lobby. once you are in the lobby you get spotted pretty quick.

"OH MY GOD IS THAT Y/N Y/L?" they yell. the fan runs up to you and you take a picture with them. "wanna be in the vlog?" you say. "omg, yes please!" they say. you turn on your camera and say "hey guys! i'm here with.." you wait to get her name. "olivia!" she says. "i'm here with olivia and she is like the first one to spot me out today."

"okay, so sorry olivia but i would love to talk but i gotta go." you say. "awe, that's okay!" she says. "okay, but your so cute and stay snazzy!" you say and hug her once again. "i will!!" she says, she was basically in tears.

you wave bye and walk away with y/b/f/n. "she was so cute oh my gosh." y/b/f/n says. "i know right." you say to them still filming.

~•°TIME SKIP :P°•~

you and y/b/f/n were walking to your room when you heard someone call your name. you thought it was just a fan but when you turn around you smile so wide. "LIZA!" you yell. you have your best friend record this. "Y/N!" she yells back

you run up to her and hug her. "i missed you so much!" you say. "me too!" she replies. "so, wanna go to me and david's room and meet some people?" she says. "yeah!" you say. y/b/f/n and liza seemed to get along well.

you, liza and y/b/f/n walk to liza's room. "hey guys, i have someone for you to meet!" liza says. you look around and see the vlog squad and a few other people. liza introduced you to david, scotty, jason, zane, gabbie and everyone else. then, we got to not so much of the vlog squad but still friends with them

"okay, so this is nik." liza said pointing to nik. "heath, elton meet y/n and y/b/f/n." she says. "hey!" they say. "this is brennan!" liza says again. "hey!" brennan says, he sounded a bit tipsy. "this is corey and this is aaron!" she said. "hey girls!" corey said. we walked up to the last people. "guys, this is sam and colby." liza said. sam chuckled, "we've met." sam said. "we have." you say. "sooo, it's nice to meet you y/n and y/b/f/n." colby said.

you spent the whole night talking to sam. turns out you guys have a lot in common. you also got along with colby. you made a ton of new friends that night. and when you got to your room, you felt something in your pocket. you took it out and opened the note. when you opened it, you saw some numbers. it was obviously sam's number. you smile as you fall asleep that night.

a/n: lol, i think this sucked. well, make sure to vote doods!!