-Chapter 4- A New Guy

Hey, A Litter A/N Here, I'm Sorry I Didn't Update Yesterday I Had A Lot Of Things Happening But, Here Is An Update So I Hope You Enjoy!

-------------------------

I Was Eating One Of The Snacks I Had Brought With Me And Drinking The Water As Well. Valerie Was Still Walking Beside Me.

"I Should Feed Her." I Thought To Myself. "Valerie!" I Knelt Down To Her Taking Out The Food/Water Dish And Started To Feed Her. When She Was Done We Started To Walk Again.

A Few Minutes Later I Saw Someone In The Distance. I Stopped.

"Hello...?" I Said With Caution Picking Up Valerie. The Person Stopped.

"Hello...?" I Heard A Male Voice Respond To My Hello.

I Stepped Back A Little. He Came Closer. I Pulled My Sleeves Down Still Holding Valerie.

He Came Closer To Me, Then Closer, And Closer Until We Were A Few Feet Away. I Held Valerie Closer.

The Guy That Approached Me Was Wearing A Striped Tank Top, Plaid Shorts And Converse. He Had Light Blue Eyes And Short Brown Hair. All In All He Was Pretty Cute.

"Hi, I'm Zach." He Said Smiling His Deep Voice Making Me Smile Inside.

"Um, I'm...Hazel..." I Said Hesitating Before Saying My Name.

"That's A Pretty Name. And Who's This?" He Said Pointing To Valerie.

"Valerie."

"Cute. So, Um, Why Are You Here...?" Zach Asked Scratching Behind His Neck.

"To Get Away..." I Whispered Loud Enough For Him To Hear.

"Oh, Well, Let Me Help..." He Started Off In The Direction I Was Going And Motioned Me To Follow Him.

---------------------

Hear Is The End Of This Chapter, I Hope You All Enjoyed It And I Should Post Tomorrow If Not The Next Day.

  Anyways, Stay Beautiful My Lovelies!

-Celina