uhm..

Dear self,
    This morning when i woke up, i went to make breakfast for palette. To be honest im not sure why i still put up with him after what he puts me through. I made pancakes this morning since he was in the mood for them. I skipped eating today, and went to work.. i was already late anyway. Of course when you're  the son of death himself.. well, the fell version mainly everyone  already knows you. I started working here at the age 14 since i had no choice. Once you're  born and your mom/dad is a reaper BOOM you're  one too, no choices made. So today i had to reap 102 souls, less then yesterday im surprised.
I came home to find palette laying on the couch, watching  a show.
I walked  over a turned it off and ran upstairs, just  to annoy him. I hear someone open the door, i was hidding in the closet. Through a crack i saw palette looking around. He came over to the closet, and opened it.
I tried to get out, but he of course snatched me up. Everyone calls me short but im 5' 11", and palettes 6' 2".
Surprisingly he didn't  hit me nor yell at me, instead he just tickled  me a bit, somedays I gotta say im too ticklish. After going back down stairs and eating dinner and went to my room, i decided to make my own journal.
  -Sincerely me

((Mkay, so author-weirdo here and i have short message; i will be writing what F!goth puts in his diary and how his days go, you know.. not in his diary  though, YOU'LL/YOU GET IT, meh whatever, See ya in the next story :D ))