Pregnant?

/  Your  p.o.v. /
Today Logan posted a vlog that explains that he's not going to post everyday vlogs, I think that's awesome what well we can pass more time together. I been sick this couple of days I always want to throw up and, I don't really know Logan doesn't know anything about it I don't want him to worry about me because he is so happy right now about the vlogs and everything I don't want to be the one that ruin everything. I don't really know what to think am I pregnant? The only person that knows about my sickness is Lydia she has been helping me a lot, I ask her if she could get me an appointment with my doctor and she did, my appointment is today at 3:30pm. And it's 2:45pm. So I better get going, I get to the doctor and he welcomed.
D = Doctor

D; Hey Jessica how you doing? Have a seat please *i seat on the seat 😂 *
J; I'm good w/ a little bit of sickness you know, I want you to take a couple of test I want to know if I'm pregnant. *She looked at me*
D; yeah of course, please follow me *i followed her and she take a couple of test and tell me that the results will get to my house in this case Logan's house I nodded and get back home*
/ A week skip because I'm lazy lol /
I was waiting like crazy for the results I go to the mail and nothing, what??! It supposed to be here now. Logan. Fuck!

/   Logan's p.o.v.  /
Jessica was acting weird all week, why? Well I don't know she didn't tell me anything I was waiting for the new merch to come and today was the day I got to the mail and I saw a couple of papers more so I grab them they came with Jessica's name I curiously grab them and go back inside I go to my office and opened them it said... WTF! Pregnancy Test?! And it says.... I couldn't believe it my breathing became heavier and then Jessica came into the room running.

Back to your POV
I go running to Logan's office I enter and I froze Logan was reading the Pregnancy Test results he's face expression explains everything he get up and get closer to me he then smiles and tell me.

L; Your pregnant.... YOUR PREGNANT!!! *he say it so happily he hug me and I feel some tears going down my cheeks... I'm pregnant!!! And Logan its happy for it! This day couldn't go more better we are having a baby!!! I'm gonna be a mom!*

Hey guys another chapter hehe don't forget next chapter;
instagram chapter
• Normal chapter
Comment what do you want next!
Love y'all 💕

- Leslie E.