Part 7

5 months later
Lania POV
Tayvon and I are together now, and I'm happy I really trust him like I feel as if we didn't meet that night then I would of never found my sister . Speaking of her we got closer, we rekindled our sisterhood and I'm very happy, I also found out we have a brother that I never knew about, he ran away when I was 1 because Denia was trying to suck his dick, he's 30 now and his name is Lorenzo. Lamara, Lorenzo and I are going shopping today, I can't wait. I'm close to Kendall, Lucas, Amir, and Dre now and I think of them as my family too. I'm getting ready to go with my siblings now Lamara is about to pick me up. I decided to wear a bright red "melanin mami" crop top with some black ripped jeans that are ripped all down the sides, I wore my red Tims to go with it. I put my hair into a puff cause it was already curly. My phone started buzz and it was Lamara.
Sissy❤️😘: I'm outside
Me: here i come.
*end of text convo*
I walked outside to get into her black Mercedes G-wagon benz. "Heyyy" She said giving me a hug. "Heyy" i was on instagram making videos and I went to snap doing the same thing. We were listening to music until Mara got a call from Lorenzo.
Zo: where you at?
Mara:we just pulled into the parking lot, where you park?
Zo: in section M
Mara: oh okay I see your car.
*End of phone convo*
I was a little nervous when we pulled into the parking space, I mean I never met him and I never knew I had a brother. She unlocked the door and I grabbed my mcm backpack and got out. When I got out I ain't see him. I turned around to get my phone out the car and I felt hand pick me up causing me to turn around and getting picked up. "I missed you, I'm sorry I ain't look for you, I'm sorry for leaving." Lorenzo said. "Its okay" i said "damn i can't get a hug either." Lamara said. Lorenzo pulled her into the hug and we saw this lady. "Excuse me can you take our picture" I said to her. We took multiple pictures and went inside the mall. We went to Nordstrom, forever 21, saks Fifths. I was curious about Lorenzo so I started asking him questions. Come to find out he sells drugs, has 2 kids, a girlfriend, and owns 5 different hotels. We were at the mall for a couple of more hours then we left.