Sleepover With The Girls

Note: More hanging with the squip squad! These are fun and cute. This could be a sequel to the all together one but idk.

   After Jeremy introduced me to the group I have been super happy. Brooke is like awesome! Me, her, Chloe, Christine and Jenna all had a sleepover. It was like a lot of fun. Brooke painted my nails red and they looked amazing. The girls are so much fun to hang around!
   After a few hours we played truth or dare. "Oh oh! Brooke I dare you to  prank call Jake!" Jenna yelled. Brooke picked up her phone and dialed his phone number. By the end we were all laughing on the ground.
   "Brooke now it's your turn." "Ok. Michael." "Yeah?" "Truth or dare?" "Truth." You know because why not be honest to girls I literally met a few days ago. "Who's your crush?" "Pffft. Obviously Jeremy." "Knew it." Everyone said at the same time. "How?" They all looked at me. "You're obviously gay." Jenna said. "Ooooo! I have a gay friend!" Brooke said. "Hey!" Chloe said. "You're bi and my girlfriend. It doesn't count." Brooke said. Chloe nodded and looked away.
   "So...you and Jeremy huh?" Jenna said. "Yeah." I said smiling. "Ooooo! You really like him!" Christine said as I blushed. "Yeah. But I already asked him out so don't even try suggesting ways to ask him." "You did?!" They all yelled. "You know what?" "What?" Brooke said. "I think I'm gonna fit in here very well." "You sure are!" Christine said while she hugged me.
These girls will be the death of me.