→ twenty-eight

UNEDITED

     ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Y/n shut the door behind her,looking at the empty wine and vodka bottle on the counter.She grabbed her moms keys to her car,along with the bottles,before walking out of the house again.

She got into the car,starting it.She drove down the dark streets that had street lights that flickered and barley shined light.

-

Before Getting out of the car at the nearest liquor store,she looked at the bottles,looking at the brand they were.

She walked down the isles,looking for the same wine and vodka brand,her parents had that she drank.

-

Y/n got back to the house,quickly putting the old bottles in the trash can and replacing the other ones with the new ones she had just got.

She quickly cleaned the plates and cups.Once she was done she sat on the couch,looking at her phone.
Her parents walked through the door
,y/n instantly getting up and hugging them.

-

Finn sat on the couch,beer bottles scattered on the coffee table along with a vodka bottle that was empty.

He got up,stumbling to get his car keys.Opening the door,shutting it behind him before getting into his car.

-

the doorbell rang.

"Honey,will you get the door?!" Y/ns mom yelled,from the room.

Y/n,pushed her glasses up and put her book down,getting up from the couch yelling "yes!"

Y/n opened the door to see Finn,drunk.

She instantly shut the door behind her saying "what are you doing here?"
in a quiet voice.

"I want to know why you didn't say yes." Finn slurred.

"Are you drunk?" Y/n asked,furrowing her eyebrows.

"maybe." finn said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Did you drive here?!" Y/n whisper,yelled.

"don't yell at me." Finn said,harshly grabbing y/n.

"Don't touch me,you could of killed someone or went to jail,finn!" Y/n said,pushing finn off of her.

"Why didn't you say yes to me?" Finn asked,anger in his eyes.

"About what?" Y/n asked,bitting the inside of her cheek.

"About being my girlfriend!I!-" Finn said,y/n cutting him off by saying "stop yelling."

"Don't shush me." Finn slurred,putting his finger against her lips.

Y/n rolled her eyes,taking his finger off her lips and saying "Stay here."

Finn was about to say something but she shut the door,running up stairs.

"Mom!" Y/n said,knocking on her parents room.

"Yes?" Her mom said opening the door.

"Y/f/n called and said we have a project due Monday and we don't have it done so can I spend the night at her place so we can work on it?"
Y/n asked.

"is it ok with her parents?"

"Yeah" Y/n said.

"Ok,just be home by 2 tomorrow!" Her mom said causing y/n to smile.

"Ok,thank you."

Y/n ran to her room grabbing a outfit,along with her pajamas.Putting it in her bag.

She walked downstairs,walking outside.

"Give me your keys." Y/n said to Finn.

"Why?" Finn asked.

"I'm not letting you drive home drunk so give me your keys." Y/n said,extending her hand.

He dropped them on her hand.

They got in the car,him putting his hand on her thigh.

Y/n smacked his hand and said "keep your hands to yourself."

"I don't want to." Finn said,putting his hand back on her thigh.

"I'm not asking you,I'm telling you." Y/n said,smacking his hand,again.

Finn scoffed and said "your no fun."

-

authors note:I have writers block.(does that mean you don't want to write?)
if you followed me on Twitter comment telling me your username so I can follow you back!:)
(someone's talking about me behind my back to another person.i feel #horrible

 I'm laughing so I can try and make myself feel better but it's not so imma skurt skurt away! )comment votebye!:(

comment
vote
bye!
:(