the miz

The miz pov

"What? Hell no! Find someone else dude."

Big Cass one of my best friends said to me when I told him I wanted a new fuck buddy and he flipped when I told him who.

"Why? rach aint doing it for me no more so I want an upgrade"

"Whatever you say man but I'm warning you that girl doesn't take shit so I don't know how you going to tell her" He said walking out the lock room

It's cool. I like a challenge anyways...

I followed Big Cass to get more info on this chick since they are pretty close friends. If I didn't know better I would think they were together but they not since Big Cass is into JoJo the ring announcer. Don't blame him though that girl got ass for days.

"So, dude is you going to tell me anything about-" He cut me off before I could finish. "If you think I'm going to tell you anything about her your super mistaken coz I'm not" He says in a firm voice that leaves no room for argument.

"Why you so against me fucking your friend?" I ask. He looks at me and sighs "She just doesn't need this okay."

Big Cass pov

So, I guess you wondering why I don't like the idea of my friend being fuck buddy. It's because she has been there before where she thought that dufus loved him but he just wanted to get in her pants. She was really disappointed and it took some time for her to get back to her fun cocky self again.

As I'm lost deep I'm my thoughts I didn't notice The miz has left our table and went over to hers

Oh, dear lord...

I see her giggling and blushing like crazy.

Is he flirting with her?

The miz says something to her which I'm guessing she didn't like coz her smile turned into a frown and her hand met his face

Looks like your plan failed my friend

He came back to his seat looking very pissed and I couldn't help but laugh at him. "I guess everything went well their buddy." I said laughing at his face. "Fuck off Seth she will come around. "he says and I laugh even louder. I got a text from Dean who is also our best buddy who happens to be suspended for a month for kissing big boss Stephanie while she was yelling at him. Honestly if I was Dean I would've done that too to shut her up coz she talks a lot.

Andrew: Yo I'm having a party later tonight at my crib. I've already told a few bitches and some guys so blah blah invite the rest. FUN PEOPLE ONLY!

Big Cass: Seriously dude??

Andrew: Yeah, we wouldn't want boring asses at the party now would we

Big Cass: And who exactly are those asses?

Andrew: I don't know...people like Big Cass Natalya You...

Big Cass: If I'm boring than why invite me

Andrew: well you my best friend and it's my job to teach you how to be fun bro

: Whatever dude I'll be there

I slid my phone in my pocket and got up to stand on the table

"Yo guys listen up! My boy Andrew is throwing a wicked party tonight after the show and all can come. And don't bring a boring person arty!" I got down from the table and the miz had this huge grin on his face. +