Chapter 5: Olivia/The First Vote

"What!" "It's always something with them" The girls told each other. Olivia looked at the keys and handed one to Chuu looking down to the floor the whole time. "Hey don't worry about it Olivia we will be good." Olivia flashed a smile at Chuu. Olivia then walked alone to the Cube. "Olivia wait!" Kimlip Screamed running towards her, "it said if one of us opens it the timer starts." "So I already know my vote. And do you really want to stay in here extra time." Olivia says continuing to walk to the cube. "Hey i'm talking to you!' Kimlip says still chasing her. Olivia ignore her and kept walking, slightly picking up her pace. By this time the other girls had started to jog over. "Olivia wait please!" Olivia turned her head to see Chuu behind her. "Lets just hold off for a second ok, this is serious." Olivia came to a halt at Chuu's words. "Ok fine." "Thank You." she says. Kimlip gave Olivia a dirty look, but Olivia didn't think much of it. "Ok so," Haseul talked while giving the keys to Jinsoul. "We go in and vote friend right, then we all get plus two points." "Yea" Jinsoul agreed. Olivia glanced and saw some people lose eye contact at those words. But she saw Chuu keep eye contact the whole time. On the other hand Vivi looked away. "Ok I think we should break up into our groups..." Haseul began to say before Gowon cut her off. "No there is no need. It's going to be the say for all groups, We will vote Friend, even if they don't" She did have a point. No one would admit to voting Foe. With her words she took the Key from Haseul and unlocked her door. "THE 40 MINUTE VOTING PERIOD HAS STARTED. PLEASE GO INTO YOUR CUBES AT THIS TIME" "Gowon! What are you doing!" Haseul screamed, "Are you coming in or not." Gowon said. Haseul glanced at Jinsoul and ran into the cube without a word. "Wait guys!" The door had shut before Jinsoul's words had met them. Jinsoul's face turned to panic as she looked at the rest of us. "Hey I don't think Haseul would..." "She wasn't the one with the key." Jinsoul said gloomly, and with that she opened her cube and went in. All the girls faces had panic. Except Yves, Heejin's, and Olivia's. Olivia turned and opened hers. She took one last reassuring look at Chuu and then pushed the button to close her cube door.

Once inside Olivia took a moment to think everything through.

She is against Vivi and Chuu. 

* This is a voting Period*

Chuu seems friendly and trustworthy, but she does have an interesting relationship with Yves.

Vivi on the other hand is unstable all around. She seems nice, but will she really vote friend. Who is going to vote in there group are they both going to decide or is one going to vote and the other just follows. So many options Olivia thinks to herself. She taps the monitor and two words display.

Friend or Foe.

Olivia looks at her bracelet and see the number 3. If she votes Friend, she can go up to 5 points or she could go down to 1 point. While if she votes Foe, She could go up to 7 points or go down to 2 points.

Olivia closes her eyes and hovers her hand over both options but she ultimately clicks

*Poll Friend* *Foe*