-24-

Holy shit 10K I'm so grateful I love all of you! Since we hit 10K I'll be updating tonight and then again on Tuesday

==================

Jin was confused. He wanted to leave – go home and be with his family and friends and take care of his pets. And on the other hand he wanted to stay and help. It was a stupid, frivolous thought that he might be able to do some good in these gangsters' lives but he wanted to. He wanted Taehyung to be as confident and self-loving as he was sexy. He wanted Yoongi to be as outwardly happy as he was hurt. He wanted to erase all of Hoseok's past pain and make everything better for all of them. He had no clue about the others but he knew they had to have their own issues as well. And Jin wanted to help. In the end, he had to remind himself of his place. He was a hostage. They were criminals and they were the men holding him and threatening his life. Was it worth helping such people?

Perhaps it would forever be an inner battle Jin would fight. He had always been an overly loving soul and always ready to help and overlook all the bad. But in this situation, was he biting off far more than he could handle? To the others he was nothing but an object. To Jin, they were all hurt and lost people. But they had a criminal empire. They had an entire crime syndicate. Why would they change their ways because of his preaching? They wouldn't. He would be tied and gagged and told to mind his own business or have a bullet planted in his skull. It wasn't as if they were afraid to kill.

With that in mind, Jin had no clue how he found himself laying down on the bed with Taehyung half hovering above him, kissing softly. Half the fruit had fallen off the tray as Taehyung had laid the hostage down onto his back but they paid no mind to it. There was nothing rough or rushed about this kiss – it was the complete opposite of their first kiss and Jin found himself sinking into the affection. In his mind he could almost imagine Taehyung truly liking him with the way his lips moved softly against Jin's own. But all of it seemed a lie. Could Taehyung even love after being the way he was and doing all the things he had done?

It was a shame, really. Taehyung spent all his time pleasuring others that he was never the one pleased. He had spent most of his life as such... asking, begging, being tied up, tying others up, whining, crying, using toys, being a toy – but as he kissed Jin all he felt was peace. There was nothing demanding about this man, if anything he was a challenge for Taehyung, and Taehyung did love a good challenge every now and then. Jin simply was. He didn't have anything about him that was extraordinary, save his looks. He was a normal person who wanted a normal life. And he thought Taehyung deserved to be kissed. It made the gang member happy to hear those words. He wasn't just a servant, he was someone to Jin.

It was mostly reflex and habit when the words tumbled out, deep and sultry from Taehyung's mouth, "Do you want me to make you feel good, peach?"

What Taehyung normally heard was either breathless replies of yes or just whining – whoever he was with begging to be touched – and he expected as much from Jin when he realized what had just come out of his mouth. He almost wished he could take it back, to not give Jin any expectations. He was amazing in bed and to an extent, he truly did enjoy sleeping with a large range of people. But he wanted to be treated as the princess for once, to be treated gently like a treasure.

Taehyung stopped kissing Jin once the man whispered against his lips, "You already are." Taehyung pulled back, eyebrows raised, unmoving and just looking down at Jin. The man's lips were now glistening with a thin layer of Taehyung's lip gloss that had rubbed off on him. His hair was fanned out in a sloppy sort of black halo around his face. It was adorable and sexy and beautiful all at the same time. His response shocked Taehyung, though. Never – not once in his line of business – had anyone ever said anything like that to him. He had slept with so many faceless men and women. All of them almost blended together in the same categories: needy or controlling. Jin was neither. Jin just was.