Feel It

Some people look down on the male stripper or male "entertainment" that goes on in my aunt's club. "Hey, Y/N?" My aunt calls out to me. "Yes?" I ask counting the money to give to the women or "Queens" as my aunt calls them. "I have a surprise for you, babygirl." She says as she covers my eyes and walks us into a small area in the back. Once we arrive in the back she uncovered my eyes and there lied Mike in all his handsome glory.

~Flashback~
My friends and I just arrived at this new club in town for my 20th birthday. As my friends and I dance together this group of guys come up to us and start dancing on us; which made me very uncomfortable so I walked to the bar.

"What can I get for you miss?" The bartender asked me. "Ummm... let me get a whiskey on the rocks." I say as he pours it. "So, what happened back there?" One of the men asked me and I have to say he was pretty good looking. "I'm not sure what you're talking about." I say coyly. "When we were dancing. You just walked off." "Sorry, just felt a little uncomfortable." "I'm sorry, didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. How bout we start fresh. My name is Mike, but people call me Magic. Magic Mike." He says winking as he shakes my hand. "Why is that?" I ask. "I'm a dancer." He says as he winks at me again.

~End of Flashback~

As I see Mike in front of me I instantly run towards him and wrap my legs around his waist as he holds me up. "I didn't know you were back. When'd you get here?" I ask putting my hands on the sides of his neck and he tries to kiss me. "Just got back actually." As we continue to talk we sit down on a bench. Then he starts to tell me that he came to dance in some kind of convention. "So you're telling me you came all this way for a convention?" I ask anger lacing my tone. "Not just the convention. Fuck the convention. Don't- I'm- all it is, is a excuse for us to try and put this shit between us to bet, that's all." He says as I'm still looking at him with my angry face. Then I get up and walk to the door frame and signal him to follow me. "Oh, shit." He mutters but I still hear him.

As I open the doors I grab a mic and walk out where everyone is.

~Outfit~

"Thank you, Artavious

"Thank you, Artavious." I say as he waves at me and I wave back. "My queens gather. I need you, I need you." I say as I walk into a room with all of the women. "You ever have a ghost come to your front door, ghost from your past, one that still makes you shiver?" I ask as I dip my knees and everyone cheers. "I had one today. So I need your help. I need you to help me make a decision of whether I should leave that ghost in it's grave, or give him an opportunity to be resurrected." I say as I stomp my heel and Mike smirks shaking his head. "Ok. I got a little treat for y'all tonight. It's a man I know and a man who knows a queen when he sees her." I say as I wink at him. "And he's white chocolate." I say walking towards Mike and everyone cheers again. As we look at each other for a minute I finally turn around. "Some might know him as Magic Mike." I say causing everyone to cheer again as I grab a chair. "We gon See If we still got some magic in that Mike." I say as I place the chair in the middle of the room. "Hello, beautiful." I say to a black woman that was sitting where I was standing. "You down for a little fun, tonight?" I ask and she shakes her head "Yes". "Alright. Have a seat. Now this is my husband ok? So don't try anything." I say giving her a smile and she returns it. Then I walk out from in front of her and maybe ten feet in front of Mike, tilt my head, and say, "Mike." as I motion him over to her, but he doesn't move. "Come on, Y/N. Let's not do this." When he says that, my top blows off; I'm absolutely furious. "Uh- mm."I say as I tilt my head slightly to the right. "Malik!" I call as Malik walks over and everyone cheers again. As the music starts to play Malik starts to dance with the girl, which makes Mike step back some The he runs and dies a flip over Malik's back and lands right in front of me. He then lowers himself to kiss my hand, which causes me to smile. That's when my aunt comes up beside me. Then he slides to the other girl and starts to dance with her. "So....?" My aunt trails on with a smirk. "Shut up." I say with a laugh. Then all of a sudden my aunt replaces the girl with me. "Aunt Lora!" I exclaim. As the dance ends Mike and I walk outside. "So seeing as though you are leaving again." I say as he laughs and we stop by the entrance. Andre over there will take good care of you." I say. Then he pulls me to him and kisses me. "I'm not leaving you again." He says as he takes his hat off and puts it on my head. "Come with me." "Mike, you know I can't do that. I still have to help Aunt Lora with the club, you know that." "You're still my wife, Y/N." "And you're still my husband Mike, but-" I was cut off by him kissing me once more. "I already talked to your aunt she said it was fine and she already has your things packed up and into the bus. "Wow." I say laughing. "Leave it up to aunt Lora." "And I don't want you wearing things like this anymore." "Oh honey. That's so cute." I say as I walk to the bus and climb in.