Your Nightcrawler Love Story DESCRIPTION PAGE READ FIRST

This is a love story about u and here is ur details, if u dont like how u look then just imagine u look diff.

(the amazing cover picture was made by xXhamtaraXx on deviant art)

Power:

breathe underwater, sing like an angle which can calm down enemies or can call sea creatures for help, can talk to sea creatures, control water, grow a mermaid tail when wanted, some healing powers, can see past of someone you touch (sometimes)

Hair: long, brown, greenish blue bangs.

Age: almost same age as Kurt (im going with 15 and a half) im gonna say Kurt is 16

Skin: blue markings on your face and body with a blue diamond mark on your forehead and light blue-ish skin.

Eyes: Blue with some gold

Family: parents died from natural causes no other known family (parents left u money)

Other:  have elven ears, have silver mermaid necklace with blue and green diamonds on silver chain from ur mom which seems to interact with powers, need to regain strength by having your whole body in water (usually once or twice a day)

Your x-men outfit is a short sleeved black dress (shorts underneath) with and 'X' on the chest.

The picture to your right is your day-to-day outfit, except the brown is greenish and the lavendar is instead blue. (no gloves)

BTW:  I think I did more editing and pictures on my PG-13 version of this story that is on this site. My PG-13 is exactly the same as this, but better edited, the only difference is that when there is a Rated-R scene, I will have a link in the comments to come to that chapter in THIS story, and then go back to the PG-13 version.

And I also fixed my "poof" instead of "bamf" on my other version as an insentive to read that one.