ⓙⓔⓐⓛⓞⓤⓢ ⓜⓤⓒⓗ

CHARACTER: Bakugou Katsuki
(Fluff & Lime)
Bold- for emphasis
Italicized- for thought
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Bakugou's POV]

Do you ever get those moments where you get absolutely annoyed by a certain sight for no real reason? Yeah, right now, I'm currently staring at a certain pair that was having some sort of conversation and they looked really into it and I, for some fucking reason, am really fucking pissed off.

"Hey Bakubro. Y'know. If looks could kill, [Name] and Todoroki would've been corpses by now." A certain red-headed asshole said and placed his hand on my shoulder, which I slapped away with my free hand that wasn't death gripping my poor desk. "Shut the fuck up, Hedgehog hair. I ain't asking for your damn opinion." I snarled as I turned to look at him, glaring at him before turning back to who I was spying on, only to find [Name] laughing heartily while Icey-Hot gave him a warm smile. That sight. That fucking sight.

"Damn you, Icey-Hot." I snarled and set off tiny yet powerful explosions in my palm, which caught the attention of the two fuckers I was death glaring at. As usual, fucking Icey-Hot only sighed and shook his head while that airhead named, [Name] smiled brightly at me and waved enthusiastically.

I only snarled and flipped the [Brunette/Ravenette/Pinkette/etc] off and looked away, grumbling incoherent murmurs to myself about how stupid [Name] was to smile and be friendly to someone who obviously doesn't treat him the same way.

I kicked my feet up the desk, not caring if Iida would come over and berate me again for "disrespecting the senpais that made the chair" since in all honesty, I never cared in the first place. I could hear a gentle whisper of, "Talk to you later, Shoto." And I already knew that the stupid asshole was headed my way.

I clicked my tongue as I felt a presence beside me and I immediately cut [Name] off. "Fuck off, loser. I don't want to be your friend and I will never be your friend." I snapped and expected [Name] to leave me alone when I, instead, heard laughter erupting for [Name]. Confused, I looked at him and he only looked at me with closed eyes and a warm smile. This caught me off guard.

'Shit. He's pretty fucking cute like that-- WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING?! STARING AT A LOSER AND THINKING HE'S CUTE?!?!'

I mentally screamed at myself for having such a disgusting thought enter my head. "I was just wondering how you were doing." [Name] said calmly before smiling once more at me.

"I'm fine. Well, I was fine until you came along." I snapped, turning to meet his [E/C] hues looking at me. "Aw, Katsu-kun is a big meanie." He teased and pinched my cheek. I froze at the contact for a quick second before snarling and jumped to attack him. [Name] saw it coming and immediately pulled away, laughing heartily as he ran around the class, hiding behind our classmates and behind desks.