||Chap. 4||The Whispering Star Lake

[Kanna's POV]

"Although I Can't Speak to Emily or Anyone who doesn't speak TałßæBüźłæ, I could still Speak using my mind onto the 4th Wall." "Hello! My name is Kanna! The Mystical... Well there's no need to know my Species, Okay! I just want to say have fun reading this book! Okay, Im talking Too much. Goodbye!"

[End of Kanna's POV]

...
[Emily's POV]

"Hhhgnn... Good Morning..! Or.. Afternoon..?" I said while giving a Giant Yawn. "Where's.. Kanna..?" I Asked Myself in Curiously. I got off the Soft bed and Walked over to the door. I looked around outside the room to see Kanna eating. " Hi, Kanna! How are you?" I asked. Kanna Let out an Adorable Smirk, " I guess you are!" I said. Kanna Stopped Eating and Walked to the closet. "What are you getting, Kanna?", I asked Curiously. Kanna Grabbed a Pink Sweater, a Peach Skirt and a Sun hat from the closet, and walked towards me. "You want me to wear this?" I ask, Kanna Nodded. "Oh.. Thank you! The colors are lovely!" I thanked Kanna, But then Kanna Stopped me."Hmm? What is it?" I asked Kanna. Kanna Pointed on my forehead,Arms and Legs. "Oh! My bandages? Should I take them off?" I asked and Kanna Nodded. "But will it hurt? Don't I have Injuries under these bandages?" Kanna Nodded But They put their paw on my Chest where my heart is. "What are you doing..?" I asked being confused, Green Mist surrounds me and the mist disappeared. Kanna took their paw off my chest. "Should I took my Bandages off myself? Now?" I asked Kanna and again they nodded. I tooked off my bandages and I felt Great. "Woah! My injuries are gone!" I said Suprised and Well, While Kanna laid another cute Smirk.

...
Fast Forward, After I dressed up...

"How is it? Do I look fine?" I asked. Kanna nodded while giving a tiny giggle. "Is there something wrong?" Kanna pointed on my shirt. "Oh! Its on backwards! Haha sorry!" I said Apologizing while Kanna Giggled but little bit Louder. Kanna looked out the Window and felt calmed, The wind blissfully blow softly out the window. "Hey! Wanna have  some fun outside?" I asked. Kanna closed their eyes and opened ,and nodded at me. "Great! Let's go out!" I said in a Excited manner. I went back to the room where I rested and took cared of to take some items outside, while Kanna Brings a basket of food.

[End of Emily's POV]

...
[Author's POV]

Emily and Kanna Went Outside of the Small Cottage. To Maybe.. Have a Picnic together. "Maybe This is a nice place to Set down?" Emily Asked Kanna. Kanna Shook their head, "No? Then Where should we stay?" Emily Asked Kanna. Kanna Stopped and Looked around. "What are you doing? Kanna?" Emily asked. Kanna Grabbed Emily Using Their Tail and Put her on Their back. "Where are we going, Kanna?" Emily asked. Kanna sprinted as fast as a Cheetah, "WOAH!!" Emily Yelled being suprised about the Speed.

Speed Up to Our Destination

"Wow! This place is ...beautiful!"
Emily and Kanna Have appeared On a Beautiful lake.
"How come its Night time?Wasn't it suppose to be daytime?" Emily asked Kanna in Confusion. Emily looked around and found the Sign "So Its called.. 'The Whispering Star Lake' No wonder why Its Night time! Cool!" Emily was Astonished.

...
After The Picnic.

Kanna wondered where Emily was so they Set out to look for her. Kanna Stopped looking for Emily, that's because Emily Was just Around the Corner under a tree growing Blissful Stars. Kanna Walked over to Emily. Emily looked.. Kinda sad and Was huddling herself. Kanna Went closer to Emily and Sat down with her. Kanna Nuzzle Their Nose on Emily to Ask What's wrong. "Kanna.. Have You ever thought of getting left behind..? Or being Disrespected by someone..?" Emily asked Kanna in a Devastating emotion in her Eyes. "Oh yeah.. Sorry I forgot you can't talk..Can you?" Emily stopped Talking.
...
"Actually I can Talk-" "AAHG!" Emily got Suprised, Big time.
"You can talk?! But Why didn't you say anything??" Emily asked in Confusion. " I can only Speak in the Immortal Realm, but If you drink from the Spring of the Star Lake, You will be able to Understand me in the Mortal Realm." " Here." Kanna Replied while Giving Emily a Cup of the Star Lake Spring Water. Emily Drank the Water. "Hmm! It tastes like Grape juice or Pomegranate?" " Can We go back home now? Im kinda tired." Emily Asked. "Okay, My Child, Hop on my Back." Kanna Replied. " Kanna you know.. You Sound like Ms. Olivi- AAAAGH!!"  Emily was Cutted out because Kanna was sprinting very fast.

[End of Author's POV]
...
Back at Home Land.

[Shauna's POV]
"I loved Bullying people. They all think they are sooo Vain and Very 'Important'. But Their Just Being Braggers and Nothing but stupid!" I said to myself. I don't like people who looks more special than me. I will destroy them, Especially Emily. But I haven't seen her in 3-4 weeks or even a Freaking Month, What even happen to That Idiot? Ugh.

Ding dong! Little Miss Shauna! Please see the Teacher in The Teacher's Lounge. I repeat! Teacher's Lounge! Thank you.

I got called in. So I ofcourse followed into the Teacher's Lounge. When I went inside Ms. Salm was there. "So what do you need to talk Miss?" I asked "About you're behavior throughout other people." She said to me. "What do you mean?!" I asked Ms. Salm. "I have been Watching you're acts from the first week, and you have the hatred on Emily." She said to me. "What!? Why would you say that?" I asked in the rudest tone of my voice. " We Haven't seen Emily for 3-4 weeks. So were Suspending you from school for a month." "WHAT?!" I yelled in Devastating manner. "Now. Shoo!" Ms. Salm Said to me. I walked away in shame.

"This is not fair..."

[End of Shauna's POV]

To be Continued?

...

[A/N]

Hey guys! How do you like this Chap.? I'm still not sure if its good. But i did make it Longer!
About 1000 words!
Chap. 5 coming soon!!