Chapter 10: We Finally Meet

WARNING: Its a REALLY long Chapter!!

Before you Read: MUST READ!!

This is a REALLY special Chapter

Hey beautys!! Another Saturday, huh? I just wanted to say that its been a nice feeling writing for you guys, to know you're enjoying it. Thanks for never putting an offensive or rude comment here, besides...There's no need to be mean. But you guys surprise me everyday!!

This is a special chapter dedicated to you guys. And let me tell you one more thing...

IT WAS REALLY HARD CHOOSING THE GIRLFRIENDS!! I've been thinking about it soo much, like seriously!!

Don't worry If I didn't chose you 😪 You guys are soo beautiful and soo nice for dedicating your time reading this book and the first one 'Bullied by Viner Stars'

Thanks for the support...

Book loading...Start reading in

3

2-

Wait! Got your popcorn?

Okay now...

3

2

1

~Samantha's P.O.V~

6:30 pm.

OMG!! The party is very, very soon...And I'm soo lost.

Thank god Mahogany came just in time.

"Help me" I said, begging actually. She chuckled and nodded. She helped me with the outfit, hair, shoes, make up, even accesories.

When I looked at myself in the mirror. I almost faint. Yup, I'm not kidding.

I was wearing a strapless black tight dress, and black high heels. My hair was fallen naturally above my shoulders. And my highlights gave my hair style more color and shining.

"You need something in your neck, a necklace will make that outfit complete" said Mahogany. I nodded.

I went to my purse and the first thing I grabbed:

The golden necklace Nash gave me 3 years ago.

You really thought I threw it away. Well...Nope, I did not.

I started reading the inscription:

'You're beautiful, I love you, Nash'

Then I stared at Mahohany, pinky dress, not too tight nor too loose, it fit her perfectly, and you could still see her curves. Her straight and long hair was in a neat and fancy pony tale. She was wearing creamy heels with platforms.

"Wow, you look beautiful" I said.

"Thanks girly, you look stunning"

We heard a knock on the door. We both turned around and saw the door.

"I'll get it" said Mahogany.

'Please not Nash, please not Nash, please not Nash' I kept praying.

But somehow, I wanted it to be Nash. I wanted him to drool over me.

I know that I have a boyfriend. But I can't help the few feelings that I still have for Nash.

I just had that feeling of needing Nash's attention after all this years. That he can see me as a pretty girl. Or maybe a hot one.