1

Majoring and being a Junior in Performing Arts is good, especially if it's what you've dreamed for. Taehyung likes the workshops, the auditions, the theater and the excitement of performing. It's been his dream to become a theater actor since he was little and he likes the feeling of having to stand on stage in front of many faces and be able to portray different characters in live performances.

He wishes to become one. Just like his brother Kim Seokjin.

But right now, it's not what it feels like. And as he'd said, he likes workshops BUT only on school days NOT on holidays.

Kim Taehyung is annoyed. In fact he's practically seething.

Apparently, he's sitting in an armchair, arms crossed and huffing. Their coordinator speaking at the front of the conference room about god-knows-what, and Taehyung thinks Mr. Lee is taking the time of his life there, and not bothering about the time.

It's already summer, and all students that are in the drama club are required to participate in the workshop for two weeks after the class ended.

That means, Taehyung is stuck at school for two more weeks.

That means, he'll be alone in his room, without Jimin his bff, for two weeks.

That means he can't go see his beloved nephew and niece for two weeks.

For god's sake, it's summer! He'll miss two weeks of summer for this stupid workshop. Not that he's bragging, but Taehyung is one of the best students in the club and already had his fair share of lead acting. He doesn't think he needs more of this workshop thing.

As soon as Taehyung realizes his impending doom, he slumps his head onto the table and groans. Stupid drama club, he thinks. They are like in a love-hate relationship.

"Argh." He closes his eyes and does his best to drown away Mr. Lee's voice, just wanted to wallow in his misery. Then his phone in his pocket vibrates.

chimmy:
Dude, i can feel your suffering from here. Cheer up! Im meeting the lil munchkins later! Dont worry i'll cover for you.

Taehyung softens at the mention of his munchkins. He really missed them already.

taetae:
Im dying, come pick up my body! Please!

chimmy:
Dont be ridiculous

taetae:
M'not! Ugh. Pls tell them i miss them already! Pass them my kisses! Mwamwa smooch smooch

He puts down his phone and thinks about the succeeding days he'll get to spend alone in the dorm. Sure he has friends in the drama club too, but Jimin is the only bestest friend that he could be comfortable with. Suddenly,  his phone vibrates again.

chimmy:
EeWwWwWwWw

He snorts at Jimin and didn't bother to reply anymore. He looks at the front with furrowed brows and determined look. Two weeks are not that long. In no time, he'll be having his well-deserved summer break. Ah fuck this.

▶▶

Here's a little background of the Kims...

Kim Seokjin is Taehyung's older brother, an alumnus of their university who is one of the top theater actor in his time. Their parents died a long time ago, and from then on, they only had each other. Seokjin knew he did it when he played the role of Emil Sinclair in Demian, from that little school play, he started his road to success.

There he met the director of the play,  Kim Namjoon. They had gotten along with each other, fell inlove along the way. And after another success from The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas, they decided to be together.