°࿐ SPIRITED AWAY

" Haku, listen. I just remembered something from a long time ago - I think it may help you. Once, when I was little, I dropped my shoe into a river. When I tried to get it back, I fell in. I thought I'd drown, but the water carried me to shore. It finally came back to me. The river's name was the Kohaku River. I think that was you, and your real name is Kohaku River. "

•°•°SPIRITED AWAY °•°•
( IMDB ; 8.6 /10 )
dir . Hayao Miyazaki
Studio Ghibli

in which 10-year-old Chichiro and her parents stumble upon a seemingly abandoned amusement park . after her parents are turned into pigs , Chichiro meets Haku , a mysterious young boy and with his help she tries to save her parents .

* ★
* *
* *

* ★* * * *

in my opinion , spirited away , is the best anime film out there . not only the plot is amazing and the animations too , but the whole lesson behind it is just beautiful .

this movie is my childhood . i remember having the biggest of crushes on Haku back then and watching this movie was like a ritual to me (it was this or Peter Pan) .

there was one point that i completely forgot this movie exists but i remember watching it again back when i was eleven and thinking that it would be great if it had a sequel . like , if Haku and Chichiro met again older and got married or something .

right now , i think that the movie ended perfectly and doesn't need a continuation . why ? well because this is the whole point of it .

this is a movie about young love , friendship , innocent and pure . and forgetting Haku was the best thing for Chichiro . Chichiro had to grow up and wake up from the dream that was the penthouse . she had to leave everything behind , even her precious friend(s) . she had to leave her childhood behind little by little and Haku and the magical world of gods and spirits was part of it .

this movie is so nostalgic . the scenery , the sound track , everything . and i've heard many day that it is overrated but every minute i spent watching this film was worth millions .

if you want a nice movie to watch , i highly recommend this movie . it has that kind of something that will calm you down instantly .

* ★
* *
* *

* ★* * * *

" Once you've met someone , you never really forget them . It just takes a while for your memories to return . "