"You Are The Music In Me" (1)

Hey guys :) this is dolly , another author on this joint account with rose .

This is the first story , I am posting here 😊 please share your views !!

You can also find this story on my original account , dollylisha2002 .

Anyways , hope you guys enjoy this ! *fingers crossed* *praying to god*

"You Are The Music In Me"
      (School days)

Shot 1 - presented by dolly .

At the entrance of the school "Arch International" ,

Nikhil ; okay Ragini ? , ready camera , rolling and action ! (Shouts)

Ragini takes the mic in her hand , she stood in the entrance gate of the elite school "Arch international" .

Ragini : hello guys :) this is your own yearbook editor Ragini malhotra . Today , is the first day for our senior year and hence here I am to make memories for them by touring our school and discussing the various drama's around our school(Smiling)

The camera zooms the "Arch International School" written on bold golden letters on the billboard .

Ragini : Arch international School , it's an elite school and getting inside this school costs half of the hardwork of your parents .
Here kids are blue blooded , they have fame , fortune and over-loaded money in the bank . Their cars are swanky and so , is their personality . (Walks on the lawn talking looking at the camera)

Ragini ; you might want me to give you example right !? Okay , camera zoom in the direction of Ryan , the hot senior ! (Shows her hand , towards right side)

On the right side , we see Ryan and his friends seated near the tree , not only they were seated but they were making fun of a junior boy .

Ragini ; Ryan kapoor , the second hot senior of this year (present batch) . His looks and charms may overflow , but his personality is not the one , a girl would like , let's see...what's happening there ! Come on...! (Goes towards them)

Ryan and his friends notice the camera and gave a devilish smile .

Ragini ; can you explain , what's happening here !? (Gives the mic)

Ryan takes the mic and goes to the junior boy and keeps hand on his shoulder .

Ryan ; this guy is new to our school and we giving him a welcome party ! (Laughs)

His friends laughs , but ragini rolls her eyes and focuses .

Ryan ; our school senior have their own tradition to give our juniors a welcome party and I am really proud of my way...because , it's simple , you just have to drink our welcome juice ! (Shows a cup to the camera)

Ragini ; can we know , what's in it ? (Curious)

Ryan ; of course ! (He opens the top , it was greyish was in disgusting colour)

Ryan ; it's a mixture of some un-named spices found in the cafeteria and some sweat juice from our body , added to a solution of handwasher with toilet cleaner liquid ! (Smiling)

Ragini cruches her nose in disgust and closes her nose because of the unbearable smell .

Ryan ; also my favourite ingredient ! (Gleams in happiness)

Ragini ; and what's that ? (Curious)

Ryan spits on the cup in front of the camera and makes the junior drink it , ragini says "eww" and runs away from there along with Nikhil running behind her .