Chapter 1

The beauty of life can be seen in numerous ways of minor moments and perspectives. Our mind is an art on itself, creating beautiful words and letting us drift into new, wonderful worlds we have never seen before. — Books let us see things our minds can't even comprehend. Words have never lost on importance through all the years in which we, humans, entered this planet and made it to the place it is now. Beautiful, with various of energy and happiness floating through the thin air and filling every part of our bodies with a rush of life.

But, we humans, also make massive mistakes. We destroyed, we killed and we teared families apart, only to satisfy our own desires and pleasures. We, human beings, are selfish. We lust over inconceivable things and forget the real beauty of life in the process. We're selfish and decide to follow our desires instead of doing the right things, and this certain selfishness will be our end. The money is going to consume us and tear us from the reality we live in. Why do we give a piece of paper so much power? Why are we killing for a piece of paper? – Because we can't get enough. Power awakes something inside of us. This something starts to cover us like a second skin, possessing our souls and ripping us from all the beauty of life.

But this is just a small part of this story— it's actually about me and this very special, certain person, who showed me what life is about. He is the one who painted my colorless life in every possible color, making me smile for the very first time and didn't only make me feel happiness, but also love.

Love. Oh, what a wonderful feeling. If I would have only felt it before. If I would have known how amazing this certain feeling could be.. My life could have been so different, all the pain. All the anxiety didn't have to be there in the first place, it could have been avoided, but sadly that's not how life works.

Pain needs to be felt. We all have our own paths of anxiety and tears, we all have our stories and these certain stories make us to who we are. They form our personalities and create the person we are behind all the invisible facades and lies. We, we pretend to be someone else and hide our true selves in the deepest of our souls, somewhere where not even light can't reach us, chaining us to a place, which is darker than the night.

Caught in a pitch darkness and secluded from every possible human being. That's how I've been all my life, trying to run away from social interactions, in order to hide myself in my thoughts. But this changed in one particular year.

 But this changed in one particular year

January 21th,

Comics. A world painted in a million of different colors and shades, fiery reds kissing baby blues and vanishing in a colorful purple. Perfect. The place where heroes are born and raised, where they experience amazing adventures, and follow their true destiny – saving people. I've always been dreaming to be one of those heroes, hiding behind a costume and swinging from houses to houses like Spiderman, oxygen filling my lungs and providing me with a rush of life.