Sweet As Sugar [boyxboy] [on-hold]

Sneak Peek

Stefan POV

"No! Please don't! Miguel! Don't leave me!" I shout at him while he walks away from me. He broke our 4-year relationship for a mere old, wealthy, dirty man. "I don't love you anymore Stefan." he said, his back against my vision. But I know he doesn't mean it. I heard how his voice cracked in the end of his statement. I just continued to cry my heart out, in thought that he would stop and comfort me at least. "I'm sorry, Stefan. We're done." he said and ran to the direction he was facing, where a car was waiting for him. I felt betrayed. I felt weak. I felt everything a broken heart can give. Then and there, I decided. I will take revenge on him. I will change myself. I will make him kneel and beg for me to go back to him.

Miguel POV

I hate myself big time. I just left Stefan there broken and shattered. Everything I told him were lies. Pure lies. I still love him, I really do. But I need to do that. For my sake. It might sound selfish, but I rather be alive, away from him than him being killed because of me. "Did you do what I want you to?" Fernando, a rich, dirty 67-year old man asked me. "Yes. Now, If ever you dare lay a finger on Stefan, I will kill you personally. With my fangs." I told him. You see, I'm a vampire, and so as Fernando. It just happened that he was turned when he was in his 67th birthday, and was already wealthy. I was turned when I was 17, so I guess I'll be staying 17 forever. Actually, my true age is 195 years old. I'm a rookie if I may say. "Good. Now, You won't have the chance to turn that mongrel into one of us." Mongrel. He's been referring to Stefan as a mongrel ever since he saw him. "Don't call him that. He's not a mongrel." I hissed between my teeth. "Oh, You'll thank me in the future, dear Miguel." he said nonchalantly while turning around to go to his room.

~~~~

[A.N: So how's my first vampire boyxboy? Haha. Hope You'll read this]