stressed ✧ e

i heard a slight slam from the living room that startled me as i was cooking dinner. "ethan?" i yelled out across the small, yet cozy house.

"babe?" i yelled again after hearing no reply. i walked into the living room & saw ethan lying on the couch, with his head face down in one of the throw pillows.

"awh, baby." i walked over to him & rested my hand on his back, rubbing it gently. "what's wrong?" i frowned. he mumbled something, but i couldn't hear him through the pillow. "e pick your head up," i chuckled, lifting him slightly.

as he sat up, the dark bags under his eyes were prominent, his hair was messy, & his face looked pale. "i said, work was awful," he pouted, crossing his arms.

"i'm sorry." i sighed as i wrapped my arms around him tightly. "you seem so tense, so stressed," i exclaimed as i kissed his cheek. "let me relax you," i whispered, moving to his ear, biting it softly. ethan instantly moaned from the simple action.

i pushed him back on the couch, so that he was now sitting straight up. i began to unbutton his pants as he fiddled with his top.

he was wearing blue boxers, one of my favorites on him. they were tight against him, as his bulge was clearly hard. ethan yanked his shirt off as quickly as he could.

i brought my lips to his, grabbing him from outside of his boxers. as i did so, he gasped into the kiss.

"mmm," this noise escaped past his lips as i began to move my hand slightly faster. he seemed almost eager to get things going & pulled his boxers down, revealing his length.

"please baby girl," he begged. i gripped him again, staring in his eyes. they were dark, filled with lust. i nodded my head, ready to ease some of his tension.

i quickly stripped myself of my top & bottoms, leaving him at least something to enjoy during the process.

i started rubbing him again as i leaned my head down, attaching my lips to his tip. i then licked the top as i looked back up at him. this time, instead of licking the top, i licked from the bottom to the top, before placing my mouth around him.

i slowly began to move my head up & down, with his assistance. "fuck," he moaned. his fingers ran through my hair, tugging gently, keeping it out of my face. ethan would look down at me, admiring the sight. he wasn't always able to keep his eyes open though & as i went faster, it became harder for him to control his breathing. he was loving this.

i showed no mercy as i continued to bob my head up & down his member, sucking harder & harder.

"f-fuck y-y/n, don't s-stop." his face began to sweat & he bucked his hips, pushing himself farther into my mouth.

it didn't take but a minute longer for him to finish, releasing himself into my mouth. it wasn't the most appealing thing, but he loved it.

"that felt so good baby," he said in between breaths. i sat next to him on the cough & kissed his cheek, grabbing his hair & playing with it.

after sitting there for a few minutes i got up, remembering that dinner wasn't ready.

"where are you going?" ethan looked sad as i stood up off of the couch.

"don't worry, i'll be back."

-

didn't really know how to end this one. oh well. i know i said 30 votes, but it was close enough ☺️